Growth

So, hello...there...*cough*-

Um...yea

Growth.

Something we don't take granted enough.

We complain about growth.

That people, society, the world grows up too fast.

That time goes too fast.

That we can't enjoy the time that we have long enough.

But, it's a beautiful and amazing thing.

Growing up, growing a family, growing mentally, growing creatively.

Even growing old, is a gift in itself.

Being able raise your children and watch them grow up to become amazing.

Seeing your very first grandchild take their first steps.

Growing old with the one you love, and leaving the world with them to explore the unknown for eternity.

It is growth that led me here.

To write this chapter.

To start this book even.

As I told you before, I lost my account that had everything that I worked for on it. The person that now has my name is inactive.

Therefore it is gone.

Not for good, necessarily.

But I am letting it go, and starting anew.

I have been drawing for as long as I can remember.

My mother once said that I even drew all over the walls. She tried to make me clean it up, but I just kept on scribbling...sorry mother-

As I was saying,

The first time I realized that drawing was more of a skill, I began to express it much more.

I'd draw whenever I had the chance, even if it was just mindless doodles on the side of my worksheet.

When I was in 1st grade, my teacher saw how distracted I'd get with it and contacted my mother about it. It was because I drew this big picture in my notebook with only a little bit of writing to go with it.

So I have, ADHD. Pretty common, so it's not a big deal.

Around 5th grade is when I started a comic book with my best friend at the time. (We both had individual books)

 (We both had individual books)

(Cringe, I know)

For the first time ever, I had made my own universe where anything I thought about could become real in that book. It was me and my friends as super heroes, fighting crime, and having good times.

I keep it with me, to this day, no matter how beat up it is, because it's what ignited my love for art.

Also around that time, i had done my first painting ever. It was of one my oc characters. (A very important character)