chapter

Note-it has been a couple days since her death. And this chapter may or may not make any since. Also the song above is basically what Dippers been though but he has not locked his father in the shed or f his best friend he still virgin. And there will be some searing in this chapter.

No one's POV

After what happened that day Dipper was kicked out so now he lives in the woods.

Dippers POV

"I need food but I cant get any because I have been kicked out of town too. So I have nothing but what I brought in my backpack and suitcase and my phones going to die soon".

Bill's POV

"I'm finally back oh how I've missed this place". "Let's see what pinetree is saying to himself also why is he out here with all of his stuff?" "Oh so it looks like he needs shelter, food,water and he's alone. Perfect because I need a queen because what's a king without his queen." Finally he fell asleep now's my chance and with a snap of my fingers me and pinetree are now on my throne and he's on my lap now slowly waking up"."BILL!!!" "Good guess pinetree" w--what do you want from m--mme??" "Well it's simple let's make a deal" " how about this I'll listen to it first then say yes or no to the deal" "alright pinetree the deal is I let you live here at the fearamid with me and give you food and water but in return you have to be my queen and help break the barrier that's preventing my weirdness from spreading over the whole world deal" *Dipper is thinking in his head right now and what he doesn't know is that bill is reading his mind* should I take this deal I mean it's not like I have anything to lose plus i do have a little crush on him and I did want to be his queen during the first one and I did already kill someone so I guess I'll take the deal" "deal" *after shaking hands* "pinetree" "yes" "who did you kill" "oh ummm my sister *he rolled his eyes when he said the word sister* "can you explain to me how you killed your sister" " well when we got back to Gravity Falls she talked about herself the whole way and then when we got off the bus she said " I'm gonna get so many boyfriends this summer and your going to get none" and how she's the best and everyone loves her and she better than me and she just kept on going untill I finally snapped and pulled out my knife and stabbed her right in the heart and then everyone gasped and that's when I finally realized that everyone in Gravity Falls was there but before I stab her I yelled "shut the fuck up i get it you will have tons of boyfriends this summer and I won't have any and that your better than me and everyone loves you and your the best just shut the FUCK up I know I'm nothing mom and dad tell me every day and you and I'm sick of it" once Dipper was done telling bill what happened he realized he was crying.

What will bill do in the next chapter?