The Day Everything Changed

"You, Mr. Raeken, need bandages ASAP," I say as I help him walk into the operating theatre. I have his arm around my shoulder as I walk to the table. Before reaching the table I lose his grip making both of us fall against a wall.

After trying to figure out a plan I had left with Theo. Scott was okay with it, considering he let me go. Theo had told me to bring him to the theatre when we got into the car so I just drove.

I groan and Theo chuckles and I give him a dirty look. "You know we could've gone back to my apartment where I have actual medical supplies."

"Well I needed to do something here real quick." He says while groaning in pain as I look down at the gash I'm his stomach. It was still bleeding and barely healing. He wouldn't let me take his pain again.

"Get Tracey." He says weakly and I look at him like he's crazy.

"You're joking right? I'm not talking to the queen of the lizards." I state looking at him and a smirk appears on his face. I roll my eyes at him and get up.

"I'm gonna try and find bandages. Don't get up and keep pressure on the cut." I say pointing at him and giving him a stern look.

I had absolutely no idea where to look in this place.

"As you wish princess." He says and smirks at me.

I start to walk around the room, trying to find something to help cover it. I remembered I had a hoodie in the car.

"I'm gonna grab a hoodie out of my car, I'll be right back!" I yell throughout the theatre as I walk out of it. I hurry and run to the car. I got to it and opened up the backseat and saw my favorite hoodie sitting in the seat. Of course it had to be this hoodie.

I groan and pick it up. I lock my car and run back into the tunnels. I walk back into the theatre after a couple minutes of running and see Tracey's body laying on the ground as Theo's claws are covered in blood. Her blood.

"Theo what the hell did you do?" I question while walking inside fully and seeing him standing, fully healed.

"She tried making a move on me, so I killed her." He says, still partly out of breath. I look from his eyes to her dead body. I honestly didn't feel any remorse for her considering I had always hated her.

Deucalion appeared from behind Theo. Theo looked behind him to Deucalion as I did the same thing.

"And then there were none." He states and I roll my eyes at him.

•~•

We had followed Deucalion into the tunnels like he told us to. I flopped down on the ground after reaching the end of the ladder. I immediately heard a ringing sound and recognized it as the Argents.

"I know that sound." Deucalion states. And I groan at his voice.

"It's the Argents," I reply back to him and we all come to a stop.