Lost

"Princess?" I hear a voice whisper over to me

"Princess?" I hear a voice whisper over to me. I groan and open my eyes, my neck in a very awkward position against the cell bars. I look and see Theo bending down, trying to wake me up.

Scott, Lydia, and Malia all had the idea to go into the bunker and use some freeze machine that Argent had used on Parrish. They were gonna try and remember Stiles. I tried to go with them but I got stuck on babysitting duty again. I wanted to try and remember him but they said it would be better if I stayed here with Liam and Stilinski Incase something happened.

I was waiting for Stilinski and Liam to show up at the station. I had went over to Theo who was still surprisingly there considering the ghost riders raid on the station. I sat against the cell and talked to Theo. I guess In that about of time I had fallen asleep.

"Hmm?" I mumble back, looking at his blue orbs. I yawned and laid my head back against the bars of the cell and admired his features.

He put his hand on my head and start playing with my hair, only making me more tired. "I heard someone pull up." He whispers lightly to me, not trying to be too loud considering I had just woken up.

I nod and focus in my hearing, trying to see if Stilinski and Liam had finally decided to show up. I hear the back door open and hear voices start to talk.

"Look, I'm not saying you have to like him. I'm just saying maybe he can help us." I hear Liam's voice say and I sigh and get up from my spot. Theo following my movements and doing the same thing.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up," Stilinski says and I run my hand through my hair look at Theo. He smirks at Stilinski's words and shrugs his shoulders.

I walk out of the holding cell area and pause when I see Liam and Stilinski with wide eyes, looking around the room that was empty, with no people.

"No ones here beside me and Theo." I make myself known. They both look over at me with shock on their faces and Stilinski sighs.

I look over at the radio buzzing and Stilinski goes over at picks it up. He turns a couple of dials and Liam walks closer to him. "Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Do you copy?" He says as he presses the button in on the microphone.

He looks around. I cross my arms and huff. He was wasting his time. We were the only ones left in Beacon Hills.

The radio static's and he tries again. "I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your 20."

The radio does the same thing and Liam looks down at him. He shakes his head and has a sad expression on his face.

"All units.." Stilinski begins to say.