Was it worth it?

Hours had passed and Harry and Bella were lying in bed in the room of requirement. The past few hours had been almost like a blur. Everyone had began to talk and plan their next steps whilst Harry and Bella just sat on the floor in eachothers arms. The conclusion. That the order try and work out where Loretta would be kept and continue to fight against the dark lord. Harry and Bella were to go back to school where it was safe and let the adults sort this out. Typical.

Bella didnt even remember getting into the bed. But she did remember crying into Harrys arms as he held her and sobbed into her hair. But now they were both silent. Unable to talk. Until Harry broke the silence. "Im sorry."
Bella looked puzzled. "What do you mean? This.....this is my fault. Father was right." Thats all she could think about, he was right about putting the family and harry and Loretta in danger, and she hoped he wasnt right about the war. "No Bell. I.....I should of stopped him"
"But Harry there was nothing...."
"No." Harry sat up, "it was just like before. Except my mother and father saved me and stopped him. I should have done the same"
"But Harry i did nothing to.."
"No bella! How could you, you had your family and Voldemort in your head. All I had to do was save my daughter. And I failed at that, ive failed at protecting you. so so....so how am i supposed to get her back and kill Voldemort."

Bella sighed. "You can defeat him."
"But you heard what your dad said!"
"Yes! But my father is a broken man!" Bella looked deep into Harrys eyes. He knew she was right, the dark lord returning was destroying Lucious and it was obvious to all. "My father....is broken...he says what ever he needs to. He has no choice but to say what he needs to. This isnt your fault. We are Young harry and we have a fight so much bigger than us coming. But we need to stop with the whys and work with the hows?. how are we going to get our baby back! How are we going to kill Voldemort. How are we going to be after this?."

Harry looked shocked for a second. She was right. What happened once they killed him and found their Baby. What happened then?. Harry got off the bed and started to pack a bag. "These....these horcruxes. i need to find them. Maybe if i find them....then I find Loretta." He was sweating and shaking.
"Harry." Bella said in a soft tone.
"Im sure they are keeping her at the manor. With your mum but....but we have to be clever about this."

"Harry."

He stopped packing but did not turn to look at her. "Harry. How are we going to be after this?"
He had tried to avoid that part of her questions. He sighed, "Harry.....I need to know."
Harry bolted up and looked into her eyes. "I dont know.....I dont know anymore. I could die Bell."
Bella took a sharp breath. "I could die and this all would have been for nothing."

"If you die this....us....Loretta was for nothing?"

"No this pain that comes with being with me would have been for nothing. Your daughter.."
"OUR daughter."
"Our daughter.......she....she would have gone through being taken and tormented...for nothing."

Bella hadnt seen it like that. He was right...almost. If he died and Voldemort won, would it have been worth it? Would all this pain and disapproval and death have been worth it? "Yes" whispered Bella
"What?"
"Yes." Bella took hold of Harrys hand. "Yes all of this wouldnt be for nothing, it would have been worth it. Because even in the crappiest worlds at least I got to love you. At least we got to experience our baby together. At least we tried to fight for the good."
Harry took Bellas face in his hands and rested his forehead on hers and then closed his eyes. "So we fight Harry. And i will be with you. And she will come back to us, because you arnt going to die."

Harry kissed Bella and held it for a while. "Tomorrow we start finding out how to destroy him. And work out getting our daughter back."