Chapter 7

Ghetsis narrows his eyes at Grimsley. "What are you suggesting?" Grimsley quietly stands up from his bow and glances up at Ghetsis. "Well... Now that Chili is no longer in the ranks or within the gang and I discovered that he had become a traitor, shouldn't that mean I should be the new second in command?" Grimsley holds his breath as Ghetsis looks him up and down with a cold stare. Ghetsis then sighs and shrugs before turning away. "I suppose so." He comments before beginning to make his way out of the room. All of a sudden he stops at the exit, putting his hand on the doorknob. "The other two leaders are coming back tomorrow for another gathering. they're informing their gangs that there are traitors and who we think they are from the information you told us. I will need you to be here at that meeting S.I.C Grimsley as the other second in commands will be there too. Do not be late." and with that, Ghetsis twists the door handle, opens the door and strides on out.

"As you all know, there are two traitors among us." The Lemon gang leader Miles stands in front of the large crowd of people who belonged to his gang. "We think we know who these two are and are wanting you to keep a very close eye out for them. Finn Mcmissile and Leland Turbo are the suspects. Upon seeing them, kill them. They need to be eliminated before they can do any damage to us." He explains. "I am very aware this may be a surprise to a lot of you. Finn was the highest elite and Leland was the son of the previous leader. But for unknown reasons they have betrayed us and will be, one way or another, destroyed."

Siddeley listens to Miles's speech, frozen to the spot. His eyes wide and his fists clenched, he stares at the ground in a mixture of shock and rage. His two best friends and closest allies, the only ones he could truly rely on were the traitors?! Siddeley feels someone put a hand on his shoulder. "Pretty odd huh? Never would've expected those two to do something like this at all!" It was Rod, Siddeley's drug dealer as well as an ally. "Y-Yeah... I can't believe it..." He replies. "Well, you could go look for them. You saw them recently so you could question them about it." Siddeley takes one last glance at Rod and nods before sneaking away from everybody. He had only seen Finn and Leland not long ago, maybe they were still around and maybe he could find out if this was all true or not. Siddeley could only hope it was all a big hoax.

"There are two Decepticon gang members who have decided to abandon us. their purpose of abandoning us is to destroy not only our gang but the other two as well. We must hunt them down as soon as possible and obliterate them from existence! Both before they can get away and before they can ruin everything!" Megatron, the leader of the Decepticon gang, shouts over the group of his members trying his best to hold back his anger and frustration. "It will come as no surprise that our second in command Starscream is one of them. Our medic Knock out is also one of the traitors though. And with the murder of Breakdown, we have no backup medic. So in saying that, Ratchet will be the new medic and Soundwave will become the new second in command. But if you ever see Starscream and Knock out... Do not hesitate to slit their throats!"

Soundwave quietly stands within the crowd next to Ratchet. "Me? The new medic? I should've been that ages ago!!!" Ratchet grumbles. Soundwave just simply nods. "But Knock out betraying us... That's a kick in the ass! He was one of my good allies within the gang! Why would he do this?" Ratchet thinks out loud. Soundwave fixes the purple audio visualizer visor on his face before speaking in a deep but soft voice. "Starscream was a good friend of mine too... Maybe this is all just some large rumour? We could find them ourselves and talk to them." Ratchet stares at Soundwave both in agreement and with slight concern that Soundwave had spoken. "Well, you never speak unless something is very wrong or some other dramatic reason. I do agree with you though." And with that, both Soundwave and Ratchet tip-toe away from the meetup to search for Starscream and Knock out.