《《Rules》》

《1》 This may be a heartbreakers selection but that doesn't mean you get to be a douchebag. Don't bully or I will eliminate you. You get two strikes before you're out.

《2》No roleplaying anyone else's oc or mine. Don't say my character has done something (like a motion) when they have not. Likewise a max of two ocs per person.

《3》 If it gets hot go to dm. If someone says no, they mean NO

《4》 No killing other people's ocs, unless they ask me to create drama with their oc, with an attack or self harm or anything, I may or may not do that.

《5》 If you no longer wish to participate please dm me and let me know, if I happen to like your oc with mine and you leave me for weeks, of course I'll think your done but don't make me wait. 《Password》《King of Hearts》

《6》 Tag me in your responses to me, you don't have to do this for other rpers unless asked, it's just so my feed is easier to get through, so in chain just don't tag, in rp tag me in brackets or whatever and then write your reply.

《7》 I'm a busy person, don't spam, if I don't reply in like two days however with no warning to pause the rp, dm me.《Password》《One thing youd like to see happen.》

《8》 No creating major drama without my go ahead. Otherwise get to know your fellow selected, but I'm the only one that can advance this selection.

《9》 If I'm doing something you don't like, or vice versa, let me know, I'll let you know. If there's anything I can add don't be afraid to say!

《10》 Have fun!

《Comment passwords below!!》

《《NOTE》》 The point of this is love, your oc will not be punished for falling in love with someone that is not a Selector.