《《Pre-Chapter》》

Gathering everyone in the manor's dining hall, a stiff man took the podium. "Welcome all." He smiled grimly. He was a plump man, the heat of Greece warming his cheeks.

"Heartache Inc is pleased to have you here. Heartache Inc will now be leaving, maids and butlers will be here to meet your needs." The man, various other Heartache Inc workers filed out. Zakkariah and Levana taking the stand.

"Hello everyone. I speak on the behalf of Levana and myself when I say, thank you all so much for being here. We hope you have an amazing stay, and we look forward to getting to know you all better. Let us eat!"

Maids and butlers came around plating the various meats and veggies on to peoples plates, and other substitutes for those that didn't eat meat or had allergies. Levana and Zakkariah sat back down smiling gently.

~~~~

yall this season if yall think youre getting away with "shivs seen zak was busy! oh well! haha best not do anything tehehehe!" man im gonna give you 2 strikes before i kick your ass so goddamn hard you feel my foot in your throat you dont even know.

4+ lines. not that hard. i may break my own rule but im in a haze most of the time. its not that hard!

"zakkariah scanned the room for the person that had spoken to him. "oh why yes that is my daughter julie." he nodded in confirmation as his eyes immediately slid to the small girl that sat beside him playing with her dolls. "julie, eat please." he whispered. the little girl did as she was told and her dad helped her scoot in closer to the table."

easy^

not:

"zak sat. he looked to see who spoke. "yeah." he said."

lazy^

i will eat your elbows if i see this shit man.

like i am STRESSING the fuck out of TECHNICALLY EVERYONE IS A SELECTOR!

if you read all of this comment honey bunches of oats

"b-but shivss i-i want my oc to win!" yall dont we all? the point of this isnt to find love with zak or v! i want someone to find love with someone else's oc thats the point of this! its the whole point and its why i killed season one so early. CAUSE I HATED IT

please dont make me hate this, i love it so much.