12. Until The End (All)

y/n pov

everything was a blur. everything passed by so fast, it felt like we weren't moving at all. trees were simply green, the streets changes colour like pouring paint.

the bullet train i was on went on without mercy, it kept on going despite the interesting events going on out in the neighborhood. the sunshine went inside the train, the passengers able to feel the welcoming warmth.

looking out the window, emotions came rushing into my heart knowing what i was about to do would bring back old memories. sitting there anxiously, i kept taking deep breaths, the refreshing smell of the train waking up my senses.

i was scared. i trembled helplessly, the daylight didn't help enlighten my current state.

i was scared to face them.

flashback (third person pov) ~

"hey, what are you doing?!" she laughed out, running around the playground like a 8-year-old should.

"ha, take this!" a boy threw a snowball towards her, but thanks to her quick reflexes, she dodged it just in time.

"ha, you missed!" the girl named y/n mocked, sticking her tongue out at the boy.

the playground was covered in thick snow, it was an endless field of white. naked trees held their hands up in dismay, watching the pair of kids playing around cheerfully in awe. beautiful snow flakes decorated the swings, looking like glitter on them.

laughter and yelps filled the empty playground, creating a slight more lively atmosphere.

"how about this!" the boy named kai yelled again, and this time, y/n wasn't able to avoid the attack.

"ouch! ooh, you're gonna pay for that!"

kai and y/n continued to play happily, without noticing that the sun had already said its goodbye.

"phew, oh wow, it's dark now." kai blurted, staring at the dim street light that flickered once in a while.

"oh yeah." y/n agreed, following kai as she gazed at the night sky filled with twinkling stars.

they stayed that way for a while, looking up despite the fact that they're looking at different things. they seemed to be looking at the same thing.

then suddenly, a flash of light passed in the sky, y/n's eyes widen at the sight.

"kai! kai! look, a shooting star!" she nudged at the boy, causing him to look at the direction y/n pointed at.

then came another.

"woah! we should make a wish!"

so they instantly covered their eyes as they wished upon a star, just like what the fairytale says.

but what they didn't realize was that they were holding hands as they both wished for their friendship to last forever.

_________

she sat at her usual place, the bench by the park. the flower petals danced in the air, the warm breeze brushed against her hair. people walked by as they also enjoyed the spring breeze. the grass seemed fresh and fluffy, the striking green color oddly new to her eyes.

y/n looked down to her thighs, her hands shaking as she gripped tightly onto her dress. the rim of her dress started getting wet out of tears as it kept dripping like a leaked water faucet.