Ready for School (Part 1)

Todoroki's Pov ( Point of View )
Today started off as a normal day like usual I woke up  at 6:30 A.M got dressed for school, arranged myself a quick breakfast, and headed out of my bedroom and waited for Deku and Iida to get ready.
"Oh, good morning Todoroki." Deku exclaimed as he was straightening up his tie walking into the living room.
"Good morning." I muttered.
"Ah good morning everyone is everybody ready to start off the school day?" Iida asked moving his arm up and down violently.
"Yeah I'll just grab something quick to eat before we go Iida." Deku replied.
"School starts soon so we better hurry up." Iida stated.
"But we still have to get Uraraka from her dorm." Deku responded.
I never understood why every day we had to pick up Uraraka from her dorm, I'm not trying to sound rude but she has other friends she can walk with like Tsuyu, Mina, or Momo or the other girls. She just always decides to walk with us everyday instead of her other friends.
"Is everybody ready to head out?" Iida asked.
"I believe so..." I responded.
"I'm ready to go." Deku added.
"Alright let's get going!" Iida exclaimed.
We all headed put the door and walked towards Uraraka's dorm.

"Hey Deku?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Why do we always pick up Uraraka from her dorm everyday?" I responded.
"Oh...well.... She's our friend!" Deku hesitated
"I know that but she does have other friends she could walk with if she wanted too, but why does she always walk with us? I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude."
" Well....ummm.....I guess she just wants too?" Deku replied flustered.
"But why?" I added on to my question.
"Ummmm...." Deku started to run out of excuse because honestly he likes it that she walked with us everyday, he didn't know yet but Deku thinks that maybe he's forming a crush on Uraraka.
"Oh well you look at that were already at her dorm!" Deku exclaimed ignoring my question.
Iida knocked on the dorm's door and Uraraka came out with her usual giddy mood.
"Good morning everyone!" Uraraka cheerfully spoke.
"Hey Uraraka." Deku and Iida spoke.
"Hey..." I whispered under my breath.
We all started to walk towards the schools main entrance but as usual I would usually just zone out on the conversation the three would always have leaving me with just my thoughts. This is some kind of random thought but Uraraka always reminds me of a human Kirby with those pink cheeks and large eyes, she always has a bubbleing personality and helps other people out...she seems like a good person I just never really talked to her that much since I'm not that interesting of a person to talk with, I feel like  I would just bore her whenever I would talk to her. I'm just doing her a favor.

Uraraka stopped talking for a moment and glanced at Todoroki looking off to his side as if he was in a deep thought. She thought she might say something to make sure he was okay.
"Hey Todoroki are you okay?" She asked.
"..."
"Todoroki? Hello?" She asked again.
"..."
"Shoto?" She asked again for another time.
That took Todoroki out of his thoughts, it wasn't really common for a student to call him by his first name, it was usually just his family or the teachers so that took him in shock.
"Huh?" He answered shocked.
"Oh finally a response!" Uraraka joked as she gave me a wide smile.
"Do you want something?" I mumbled.
"Oh....no I just wanted to make sure you're okay, you look lost in thought is everything okay?" She questioned.
She wants to make sure I'm okay? Well that's a first...
"That's a first for you..." I responded.
"Eh? That's not true! I care for everybody at U.A!" She enthusiastically exclamied.
"Yeah sure I'm fine..." I responded.
"Shoto, that doesn't sound very convincing..." She said.
"Shoto?" I asked confused.
"TODOROKI! I MEANT TODOROKI! Hahahaha...sorry I just blurted that out..." She panicked with her cheeks red with embarrassment.
"It's.....okay...." I responded.
I smiled a little and looked over to see Deku looking over at our...little conversation. After he saw me noticed him glancing over at us he quickly turned his head with a jealous expression on his face, I'm pretty sure he didn't want me to talk to Uraraka a lot so I stopped. Or should I call her Ochaco since she calls me Shoto...

Hi I'm pretty sure no one is going to see this story since this isn't really a popular ship that people approve of but hey here we are, but if there is someone reading this other than me then thank you for stopping by to read the first part of the story! I really appreciate you spending your time on reading my story. I am a multi-shipper so I don't just settle on one ship, I kind of like Uraraka x Deku and maybe Uraraka x Bakugo too so in the future you might see stories on those ships but for now I'm doing Uraraka x Todoroki, I do wish I update at least once a week but that's not a guarantee but anyways, thanks for reading so far and have a nice Day/Night!- Olive💜

Word count: 896