After School ( Part 3 )

RingRing Ring! Went the bell as it was the end of the lunch period, luckily today we didn't have class afterwards since it was an early day so the school gave us thirty-minutes to hang out on campus before we got dismissed to our dorms/homes.
"Aww man lunch is already over? That was quick.." Uraraka sighed.
"I'm sorry if I wasted your lunch period." Remarked Todoroki.
"It's fine Todoroki, anyways all I really had for lunch was a waterbottle and some yogurt." She admitted.
"Huh? Why that little?" He asked.
"Oh! Well its just that...my family doesn't really have a lot of money so we don't have a lot of resources that we need, and since I don't have a lot of money I don't really have a plenty of food to buy or eat. Really one of the main reasons I came to U.A is to become a hero and hoping to get rich so I could provide my family the money we need..." Uraraka blurted out.
Todoroki couldn't believe his ears, she only came here so she could help her parents out? To make sure she had enough money to survive? He never met anyone who came to U.A for that reason, so kind, so sweet, so generous, she always puts others before herself. How could anyone not love a girl like that?
"Ahh! OMG I'm sorry I said too much personal stuff, I'm sorry if it's boring and a weird idea, I said too much!" Uraraka spoke as she covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.
Todoroki grabbed me by the arm " You said just enough c'mon!" He announced as he was walking and leading me somewhere.
"T-todoroki? Where are we going?" Uraraka asked surprised.
"To the cafè down stairs, c'mon you can buy anything you want my treat." He replied.
"Huh!?Todoroki I don't think I can take up that offer, seriously it's fine I wasn't really that hungry anyways..." Uraraka insisted.
" I don't care what you think if you should take it or not." Todoroki responded
"N-no Todoroki please it's okay!" She insisted more?
Ignoring her he kept at a steady pace holding her arm still heading towards the cafe.
"Todoroki?"
"..."
"Todoroki please it's fine I insist." Uraraka told him again.
"..."
"shoto...?" She asked again except more of a sad tone.
Todoroki paused and looked back at Uraraka.
"Please, it would make me happy if you didn't waste your money on me...please?" She pleaded with sad puppy dog eyes.
He wanted to say yee since it would make her happy but he also wanted to say no because the poor girl is probably starving but she doesn't want to admit it.
"I..."
"Please don't waste your money on me Shoto..."
Todoroki paused for a minute thinking what he was going to do...
"Okay...fine...." He answered finally giving up.
"Thank You I appreciated the offer but I just can't take it." She smiled.

Just seeing her big smile, with her bubbly personality, and caramel chocolate brown eyes was enough to brighten my day. I don't know what was happening to me, my heart started to beat faster every minute she spends with and the room got hotter and hotter everytime we made eye contact, and I felt like I couldn't loose her, all of a sudden she was my everything to me. She was the person who cleared up those dark clouds and brought out the sun, I didn't know what had gotten into me...everything was just brighter when she was here.

"So umm... do you want to go sit down?" I asked her.
"Yeah but first let's find Iida and Deku, I haven't seen them ever since lunch."
As she was about to turn to find them my body started to move unexpectedly, it was like someone was controlling my movements I don't know why but I needed to stop her from finding Iida and Deku. I felt like we should just be alone together, not just today, but everyday...
"Wait!" I halted her to a stop.
"Yes?" She asked with he read tilted a little.
"I umm, I saw them before and they said that they would meet up with with us in the front of the quad area they said they were using the restroom." I lied.
"Oh is that so? Okay I guess we should wait for them here then..." She responded back.
We waited there in silence until she brought out her yogurt from before, she was eating it when some got on her face and she caught me eyeballing it.
"It's cherry flavored..."

"It tastes good

"It tastes good..."

T-Todoroki? What d-did you j-j-just do!?!?" Uraraka asked shocked and surprised with her face as red as a tomato

"Do what?"
"I thought you meant the yogurt in my cup not on my lips!"
"Did I have to be specific?" He asked.
"Well y-yeah kind of!" Uraraka was flustered
"I'm sorry I didn't know but otherwise it's really good."
" I'm glad you like it but this time, please take some from the cup?" She asked with her face looking down as she handed me the cup.
I take the cup she handed me and but hand it back to her.
"It's your cup, I just wanted a taste." Todoroki says.

"Thanks." She answered back as she put the yogurt back into her bag.
And couple minutes pass by and there is still no Iida and Midoriya.
"Should we start leaving?" Todoroki asked.
"We should wait a bit longer..." replied Uraraka.
"But weren't we going to do training after school?"  He asked her.
Uraraka looks up in thought ( if I wait for Deku and Iida I'll break my promise of training with Todoroki after school and I wouldn't want to break a friends promise but, I never leave without Deku and Iida... But we were going to leave anyways for training soo is it really worth waiting?

"Yeah let's start going..." Uraraka respons back.
"Okay let's get going."