Chapter- 20

In the Court Room

Manik and Nandini entered the court room with her arm wrapped around his. God and Goddess had a peaceful smile on their faces seeing their daughter's happy face. They were always sad for her since she always denied to have a mate even after wanting him to no extent. While, Eric and Earlene were just admiring the couple. They were perfect, with each other..

Everyone took their seats once they bowed down in front of the God, Goddess and Lil God..

God: As you all know, we are here to discuss about what happened, today.

Goddess: And, we do think that Weasleys got a lot to ask, don't you..?

The Weasleys nodded at them..

Eric: Go ahead, then..

Sahas ( hung his head down ): Theós..we desire to know why have you chosen Manik Wilfred Weasley as your daughter's mate..

Nandini stared at Sahas and then at her father. She too didn't know why, in fact she didn't care about it, she believes whatever her father does will have a reason, if He chose Manik for her then its only for her good..

God ( nodded ): Don't you think you have the answer with you..?

They frowned at him, even the Carlisle..

God ( shrugged ): Its way too simple. Eric got married to Princess of Vampires, she is the strongest among them and sweetest too, a perfect partner for our son and so we chose her, while your son Manik, he is the Crown Chief of Tartaros, the most strongest Demon of our world, though he is a person with anger, he has a heart of Gold, so he would protect and love our daughter more than anyone could..

The Weasleys smiled in joy. They were so proud of Manik because now, they knew, how much God admires their son..

Manik had a smile on his lips which wasn't ready to leave. He stared at his right to see Nandini smiling at him..

Manik: I never knew your father liked me this much..

Nandini ( smiled ): Neither I..

Raj ( frowned ): Theós, you gave your daughter's responsibility to Carlisle..Am I allowed to know why is that so..?

God ( nodded ): Of course, you are allowed to know. If I had given my daughter's responsibilty to you, then you would have raised her as your son Manik's SISTER..

And that sentence just widened Manik and Nandini's eyes..

MaNan: WHAT...!!

Others chuckled hearing them..

Goddess ( smiled ): Don't worry, we chose you as mates, need not to worry..

They smiled sheepishly..

Eric: I hope, everything is clear to you, now..Isn't it..?

The Weasleys nodded..

Earlene: Carlisle..?

Gautam: No Sýzygos tou Theoú ( wife of god )..

God: Very well, then. Let's get into the matter..Princess..

Nandini turned to her father and smiled..

Nandini: I need to get to the Queen of Witches..

Goddess: She is not like Clear, princess. She is way too strong..

Nandini ( smiled ): I did hear about her, mitéra. But, she is someone important to the Dark lord. As much as I know, she would have got to know about her favorite witch's death and might be in a rage to find me asap.