author's note

dex thought he could ignore his feelings, but now that lgbtq+ is becoming more normalized across the lost cities, his stupid crush is becoming even more obvious—& it doesn't help that keefe being with tam has paved a clear path for fitzphie. but things may not be as hopeless as they seem...

'they can have my legacy' is the third book in 'the legacies series'. if you haven't read the first two books, 'this is our legacy now' & 'will you be my legacy?', i strongly suggest you go read them now. the series is best read in order.

all four books are gay kotlc fanfictions. if you don't know what kotlc is, it's keeper of the lost cities. if you don't know what that is, don't read these. if you don't like reading about lgbtq+ relationships, don't read these. if internalized homophobia is a trigger for you, don't read this one, but you can read some of the others. (i'll give trigger warnings in the author's note of each book so you know which ones are okay.) if you don't ship kam/linhiana/fedex/sophella you can read these, but don't hate!

i'd recommend you follow me so you know when each new book is posted. please give feedback, & tell me which parts you like!

i might add more to this, but for now, time to start reading!