chapter 17

After we settled in we where ordered to take down some of the Monokumas . We where given megaphones to use as guns. komaru aka naegi sister, spliyed us up onto pairs.

Kaede and Shuichi (am sad )

Rantaro and Korekiyo

Ryoma and Kirumi.

Himiko and Tenko.

Angie and Gonta

Miu and kiibo

Kaito and Maki

Me and..... Tsumugi. Just perfect.

We all set off and stayed at the outskirts of the city. More destroyed then the last time I was out here. "Hey Kokichi" grate the cosplay what's to talk. "Yes Tsumugi?"

"Am sorry for what I did in the game it was the role I was given , like you where given the roll of anti-protagonist"

"Nishishi don't worry I forgive you" not. I mean I can't really blame her, she just wanted to run the game like she was supposed to.

"You where anoying you know, you weren't supposed to die."

I wasn't?

"You should of survived, but you Nealy ruined the killing game so I had no choice '' so I really did mess up the game for her.ha that's a point for me " well that was the plan. Shame my 'unsolvablue plan' was solved."

She just smiled at me. We continued to walk down the ruins of the City and destroy some of the Monokumas. Soon I got tried and broke a window to get my grape panta. tsumugie looked at me.

"What where in a dystopia world right now" k said to her. "Oh Atua give me strength" she said.