| Daseos |

A/N: If no one goes against this becoming 18+, I'll do it.

Previously on: Ne

~Weeks Later~

"Street animals have been reported missing for the past week, but the police have discovered multiple of these body's rotting away in one specific ally. Later on in this investigation, Mr.Park - a elder who fed the stray cats - was also found among these bodies. The police are further investigating this issue, but evidence is still yet to be found"

"Poor Mr.Park...he was a lovely old man" Inko spoke, pity in her eyes, "Its a shame he died like this...right?"

I looked at my mother, staring into her concerned eyes. My heart grew numb, my lips only speaking lies.

"Yeah...what a shame..."

Current Time

[unknown]

Lightning struck down trees, the crackling sound echoing for miles. Car sirens went off in the distance, and wild, scared dogs barked. I kept tucked underneath my white bed sheets, covering my small ears.

1, 2, and 3... The scary sounds also came with bright lights, which shone through my open windows. The harsh wind howled, making the moment even worse for me. I whimpered, shaking underneath the blankets in fear, tears building up at the edges of my eyes.

When thunder and lightning struck, I screamed, wriggling underneath my blankets.

Moments later, my door creaked open. I looked up at saw a man in a doctors mask, wearing white gloves. His dark eyes loomed over me, sending chills down my spine.

"Who-" I yelped as he reached out, grabbing my thin arm. He tugged my out of my bed without a word.

"Let go!!! Let go!!" I screamed.

No one came. No one saved me.

| | |

[Izuku]

I knotted my hands together, plastering a smile on my face. The costumers stared me down for a long while before the female whipped her head around. She pranced away with her husband, leaving Kota and I alone.

We stood there in silence before the manager came, calling Kota to her office, "Kota Izumi, come" she demanded.

I watched the teenager strut away, glooming over the accident.

~Hours before~

My day started like any other, greeting costumers who entered the restaurant. Thinking over it, I've been working there for a while. Could I ask to switch my position?

Shaking my head, I continued to keep the smile I had. I noticed the next costumer coming, a women with flashy earnings and bracelets. She wore a slim, blue dress with 6 inch high heels. How could she walk in those?!?

As she passed, I simply shift my head side to side. That women, without a doubt, was definitely going to be troublesome. Time passed since then, and I was rather shocked that there wasn't any commotions going on.

Uraraka trotted over with a bright smile over her face. Seeing her smile so bright arose my curiosity, so I turned my attention to her and tilted my head.