CHAPTER 10 : DREAM AND THE BUTTERFLY

Armaan was standing in front of a beautiful garden filled with flowers, watching a butterfly come out of it's cocoon but he wasn't standing there alone.

"Abba I can't see anything." A cute little boy said. He resembled armaan in every look.

Armaan smiled and picked him up in his arms they both watched the butterfly come out of the cocoon together.

The seen was amazing to watch. They both saw the butterfly fly away spreading her wings. Armaan smiled cheekily turning towards the boy. The boy returned his smile.

He then let the boy go he ran were his ammi and dadi were sitting armaan followed him. From distinct the laugh and chattering was being heard.

When the seen came into complete view armaan saw his ammi having tea, beside her was this beautiful girl whom armaan had definitely seen before.

She was laughing showing her pearly teeth. Her eyes had somewhat shine in them. When the boy ran to her she pulled him on his lap. Armaan was standing there just seeing them happily. This was what he ever dream of.

Someone then cleared his throat behind him. He turned and found his abba. He smiled sheepishly at him. He turned when he heard her call him to her.

Armaan armaan. She walked towards him and walked passed through him. Leaving armaan confused.

"ARMAAN armaan wake up. Armaan." Someone was shaking armaan furiously. He jerked up and began to rub his eye's.

"Ammi,What happened" armaan asked all panicked.
"Your abba just fainted."
"What" armaan said as he pushed away the sheets.
"Come with me." Mrs.rizvi said.

Both of them rushed toward mr.rizvi.
Soon ambulance was called. Mr.rizvi was taken to the city hospital.

Armaan and mrs.rizvi were waiting outside the ICU room for the doctors to come out.

Mrs.rizvi was sitting on the chair and softly muffling cries in her dupatta and reading prayer all along.

While armaan was standing against the wall. Scared about his abba. But he tried to stay strong. Her ammi needed him. And can't be weak.

They were waiting for doctor to come out. Armaan was too worried that he completely forgot about the dream.
Finally doctor came outside. Armaan rushed towards him.

"Doctor how is abba now"  armaan wanted to ask calmly but failed miserably.

"He got nothing to worry. He just got a minor attack. His fine now you can meet him a while later " doctor paused and looked at mrs.rizvi first and then armaan.

"But I doubt if he undergoes anything even a minor infatuation once again. I mean if any more cardiac arrest or stroke... then the  survival chances are too less." With that the doctor left.

Mrs.rizvi went for a quick namaz for thanking Allah. While armaan waited for mrs.rizvi to come back so that he can too go for namaz.

He was grateful to Allah so much that he kept chanting 'Alhamdulillah' all the time.

Mr.rizvi were taken to general ward or to say was removed from the ICU soon. When he was being taken he made armaan and mrs.rizvi smile and laugh by showing an thumbs up to them.

Time passed by, mr.rizvi were soon discharged to go home. Many people came to visit him. Including mr.shah too along with ayesha. But say either fortunately or unfortunately armaan wasn't home that time.

Ayesha didn't left any chance to charm mrs.rizvi. she bought a porridge for him made by her own hand as per her which was actually made by there maid bua.

Later that Rizvi family had dinner. But it wouldn't satisfy mr.rizvi as he was still feed by the salads. Armaan was happy to see his family. He loved them dearly. He loved seeing his father chew the food to loudly so that mrs.rizvi would receive the message that the food is not approved by him and mrs.rizvi first explaining why isn't allowed to have his approved food and later just ignoring and having her own food.

"Abba you called me" asked armaan entering the balcony where mr.rizvi was standing.

"Yes. I did." Said mr.rizvi.
Armaan stood beside his father. A moment of silence was shared by them and then mr.rizvi began to speak.

"Your mother told me about everything yesterday." Armaan didn't know what he was talking about so he asked him "abba what are you talking about. I don't know. What ammi said."

Mr.rizvi took a deep breath and said "About the girl whom you don't know about. I know she has explained you what is definitely right but before you conclude anything I wanted to say you something you can definitely wait until you found the one perfect for you but you know I...

I want to be there for you to give you advice on how to flirt with your wife or say I want you to give advice on how to make peace when you fight with your wife. I want to have my grandchildren and pester them with love. Spoil them" Pinch of tears were in eyes of  both of them. Yet they didn't made eye contact and view the seen from the balcony.

"I want you my son to settle down with his own family but more importantly I want to be there to see him settling."
"Abba why you say so. You'll be there Insha Allah" comforted armaan to mr.rizvi.

"Well. Time passes by and you get old and you lose your energy. I don't know how much time has left with me. But in that time I want to see you to settled and independent." Mr.rizvi said.
"Abba" was the only thing armaan could say. 

"It's on you now. Take your decision wisely. " said mr.rizvi.

Armaan was lying on his bed now. He already made his decision. Though he made it long time ago when he saw her in dream but now his decision was taking a shape. Though he wasn't completely happy with it but not also completely sad with it. Tomorrow he was gonna make a drastic change in his life. Soon he was lost in the slumber of sleep.

Hoping for a next better day.

A/N: hey reader's. I know. I know I ain't writing my best but this is how I can't illustrate it more nicely. I also think last chapter was also not that great but these are say baby steps or the sweet flavor before the poison hits. I don't know why I m comparing things weirdly. I am out my mind today just bear me with you.
To know who has armaan chosen stay  with us.
Make me happy by hitting the star at the corner and to make me more happy follow me wattpad and took make me most happy pray your salha  faithfully.
See you in next chapter till then keep reading.
Byy.😁😁

~6APRIL2020