CHAPTER 13 : IT WAS HEART

"Armaan" called mrs.rizvi from the door which was half opened, half closed.
Armaan was buttoning his coat as his ammi came in.

"Yes ammi" replied armaan.
"What... what happened to your fashion sense armaan." mrs.rizvi said as she removed the brown colour coat that was armaan wearing.

"Ammi. I think it was fine." said armaan in a boring tone.
Mrs.rizvi began skimming through armaan's large wardrobe and removing out an blue colored jacket. She opened it and stood in order for armman to wear it. Without further questioning he just wore it.

"Armaan well. Sorry to inform you late but we are going to visit mr.shah's at his house and you are coming with us." Said mrs.rizvi.

Armaan froze at his place he never had ever done this thing before. You know seeing a girl. That typically things.

"Ahh...Errr... but you already went. Wait don't tell me you guy's didn't went. But you said you would then why..." armaan was completely baffled by this whole situation.

"Hold on your horses boy. Well yes we went to mr.shah's house that day. And I. I mean both me and your father had decided it would be okay for you to see you ayesha." Said mr.rizvi she continued but it was all blurred to armaan.

As all he knew was a sudden sadness spread in his whole heart like fire in the dry forest. It felt to him that his heart was all in one broken down into thousands and millions pieces and above all he didn't knew why.

"Armaan you there or not. Are you listening... armaan" mrs.rizvi called him as she waved her hands in front of armaan who was definitely lost in his thoughts.

"Huhhh" was all that came out of armaan's mouth. He was confused and mrs.rizvi was even more confused at his dumbness.

"Ammi. But what about the other daughter of mr.shah." said armaan as he scratched at back of his neck.

To his response mrs.rizvi raised an eyebrow but then a sadness littered on her face too.
"Yes. I thought about her first too. But seems like they didn't wanted her to marry off this soon. Even she being this rich she work, its not bad too. I mean she is so completely independent." She continued further.

"I really like her. Or least someone like her but your abba said that he had already promised mr.shah that his son will his son-in-law that's why I had a fight with ahmed saheb but seeing his situation it wasn't right to do so. I am sorry son." Mrs.rizvi said.

"It's okay ammi" said armaan. As he looked down on the ground.
"Okay. Beta come down soon." She continued and left armaan.

Armaan began to think thought he didn't wanted to marry anyone else except the girl who he had seen in UK but he is still gonna marry because he knew Allah would never do anything wrong with him. And now it didn't matter who he marries because it won't be the girl he honestly likes. He concluded that it won't matter anyhow. Dua no dua. Ayesha no ayesha. It wouldn't be whom he liked the first.

He began to think on his way to mr.shah house again there was a weird kind of pain in his heart. He finally left it to the Almighty Allah. He would never harm him. Armaan believed.

"Asalaam Walaikum. Rizvi sahab" Salman shah called as soon as he saw the rizvi entering.

"Walaikum Salaam." Ahmed rizvi replied as he was welcomed by Salman shah in his huge mansion. Which Salman shah received from his forefathers. The Shah's mansion.

Everyone sat comfortably in the huge living hall. Bua served the snacks along with the tea.

The family chatted for a while. Mrs.rizvi was sitting in the other room where ayesha and bua was. Ayesha was looking gorgeous in the pink dress she wore. She would easy capture anyone's attention.

"So. Tell me ayesha. Would you like to live with your in laws even after marriage." Mrs.rizvi asked.

"Of course. But still I think that's a mutual decision to be made. Relationship doesn't work with one deciding for both. Isn't it." Ayesha replied wisely.

"Right. Your absolutely right. But what if armaan wants to live with his parents." Mrs.rizvi asked. She wasn't gonna let it slide away easily. It was matter of his son's life.

Ayesha smiled widely before she reply.
"Then. It is. If he wants to stay. We can. Relation is all about adjustments and sacrifice. From both." Ayesha said.

Mrs.rizvi nodded in agreement. Completely impressed by ayesha. She only wished she would be just a little modest. Except all she was okay with her. But deep down she wondered if she is the one made for his son.

"If you don't mind. Can I meet armaan for a while. We might get to know each other a little better." Ayesha said.
Mr.rizvi was stunned. But she knew what century they are living. With broad minded people.

"Okay. I'll ask him too." Mr.rizvi said as she got up.

"Armaan..." mrs.rizvi almost bumped into him.
"Ammi. Are you hurt." He asked.
"No..." mrs.rizvi replied.
"Actually mr.shah and abba send me here... mr.shah said that we both should see each other for a while." Armaan said.

"Yes. Come." Said mrs.rizvi letting armaan through to ayesha.

Ayesha was on the roof top. The place where they last met. Where he left her alone.

"Ahhhm" armman cleared his throat to get her attention. Ayesha's back was facing him.
"Armaan. Hi." Ayesha said smiling. She had wore an very ethnic dress and she looked good.

Armaan stared at her for a while. Before he averted his eyes to the calming view of the beach.
"Remember this is the place where we last met." Ayesha said as both of them gazed at the view in front of them.

"Hmm. It's even more beautiful in the bright day light." Armaan said as nothing came in his mind apart from the view in the front.

"Armaan. I won't beat around the bushes. I'll be honest. I have been with people. But your... you are different armaan. Then others." Ayesha said as she looked down shyly.

Armaan smiled knowing it. At least someone is looking forward to this... armaan thought.

The air was calm... the atmosphere was pleasant. Some thing it had in the sky. Some magic was in the waves that rushed at the shore.

It was heart...

A/N:hey reader's new short chapter here so enjoy. I might might okay might release the next chapter today it self. And we have crossed 100 views, it's 144 currently. But you know the more amount of vote and comments make me happy. So do vote reader's. See you next time till then keep reading reader's.
Byy 😁😁.

~9APRIL2020.