Fifth Year: Quidditch Accident

3rd POV

Today was the final match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Arabella played as chaser and James played as seeker. Arabella was already changed into her gear and was flying laps around the field for warm-up. She saw that the rest of the team had arrived and called her over for team gathering. 

Once Ruby Hooch (Madam Hooches daughter) whistled the game into play. Bella grabbed the Quaffle and threw it to Dom, who then threw it to Maria Bulstrode. She saw Scorp and James hovering over us keeping an eye out for the snitch. Slytherin scored the first 20 points in 2 minutes. They had Kevin Zabini and Hunter Goyle as Beaters and Tim Higgs as Keeper. The game went on for around 20 before Zabini hit a stray bludger away, it was out of control and went in the other direction towards Bella.

The Bludger hit her head knocking her off her broom and her falling unconscious. She fell from 20 meters height. The entire crowd gasped as they saw the figure of their favourite 5th-year fall. James saw her and left his post to speed down to her and catch her. 

She fell 10 meters before James caught her and brought her to the ground. The game was stopped and everybody was worried about Bella. Especially, Dom, Scorp and James. They put her into the hospital as she stayed in a coma for almost 3 weeks. 

James POV

I wasn't thinking straight for 3 weeks. There was one person in worse condition than me, Scorp looked exhausted and broken. Who wasn't Hogwarts seemed darker and sadder, it hasn't been like this since the Second Wizarding War. Dom and Roxy visited her and they were the ones that told everyone that she was awake. I ran to the hospital wing, she was there! her eyes open and alive, how I missed those eyes and the way they shone in the sun and that smile could brighten anyone's day. She was surrounded by many people, the Slytherin team, her brother, Dom, Roxy and many of her friends from other houses. They saw me and started walking out, Scorpius kissed her head and gave me a nod once he walked out. 

'Well if it isn't Ms Coma' I said with a grin

'You don't have to remind me' she said annoyed 

She was dressed in her regular outfit for around Hogwarts. 

'Dom brought me a change of clothes, although I can leave right now

'Dom brought me a change of clothes, although I can leave right now. Madame Pomfrey wants me to take these some potions to cure the bruise' 

She stood up and started walking towards her bedside table, drinking the potions.

'I missed being able to walk' she smiled and stretched her legs after finishing the potions. 

 She slipped on her open shoelace and fell, I caught her before she fell to the floor. I stared into her eyes, seeing the beautiful sea-green and some light grey/sliver pecks. We were so close but she quickly stood up and blushed. I smiled at the thought of kissing her. 

 'Let me tie your shoelaces, we don't want you falling for someone other than me, do we?'

'How is it that you can make everything about you Potter?' she laughed as I went on one knee and tied her laces.

'Well I can make it about us if you want darling' I said with a grin as I stood up. 

'No! no need to that' she said slowly walking out

'One more thing James!' Bella turned around and kissed my cheek, I felt myself turn into the colour of Lily's hair 'Thank you for catching me', she smiled, that smile made me fall in love with her. 

'You know Bella, your lips looked lonely would they by chance want to meet mine?'

'Too far Potter, too far' 

Dom's POV

We're in our 5th year and James is even more in love with Bella. I know that she kissed his cheek in 4th year after the ball and called him James. She did it again today in the hospital wing when she said thanks to James for catching her after she was hit by the bludger. That was the first time she called him James in 4 years. 

James told the entire Wotter clan, even Teddy knows about her. I met her parents after our first year in Hogwarts. The entire clan wants to meet her, for one because they want to make sure that she is good enough for James and they just want to tease James and Bella. Especially Uncle Fred, Harry and Ron. I know that Mom, Aunt Hermione, Aunt Ginny and Luny will only tease James. I just have to find a way to get Bella to come visit

"Dom you okay? you're killing that chicken" asked Bella with a small laugh. 

"Just deep in thought, now I heard from Roxy who heard from Hugo who heard from Lily who heard from Albus who heard from James, that you called James by his first name last year. I know it's a while ago but it's even funnier when you did it again 2 days ago' 

'It was a simple slip of the tongue, besides it was only a two-time thing, it doesn't mean anything.' she said and raised her pumpkin juice to her lips

 'So if you kiss is there also going to be a slip of the tongue and if anything it's going to be a two-time thing because you're going to have to say each other's names when you say your vows.'

She chocked on her pumpkin juice and started coughing, 'Oh please, that's not going to happen', I just grinned at her red cheeks. 'If you say so' 

I do not own Harry Potter it all goes to the rightful owner J.K Rowling

A/N- Can we just pretend that Astoria doesn't die, I really want her to bond with the rest of the Wotter moms and tease her daughter about their love lives. 

*Wotter- Weasley-Potter