2-- Dinner with the love-birds (April 15, 2020)

When the ninja were done training, it was late at night. They had dinner. Luckily, Zane was the chef 😅😍😃😋🙏

Kai was hardly eating anything. So was Lloyd. They were too busy looking at each other. The other ninja were looking at them like weirdos.

"Uhhh..." says Jay. "What's up with Kai and Lloyd?" "I don't know," says Cole. "They've been acting weird like this since Lord Garmadon turned Lloyd into our age. Maybe there was a defect in Tomorrow's Tea?" "No, cole, there's never a defect in Tomorrow's Tea. It's tea, for crying out loud!" Replies Lizzie, rolling her eyes. Lloyd and Kai notice none of this. They don't even notice each other, like WHAT??

Wow... Lloyd looks great...

Wow... Kai looks great...

Nya waves her arm in front of Kai's face, making him notice he can't look at Lloyd anymore, at least without getting distracted. He wakes up from his 'trance'.

"Huh, what?" He said, snapping up and looking around. He looked like a goof.

"Hey, weirdo, your awake." Says Lizzie, smirking. "Whatcha thinking about?" "I... uh.... stuff..." replies Kai. Jay makes Lloyd wake up, too. "Hm? What did I miss?"

The ninja sigh and say, "you guys are weird." And went back to eating. Kai and Lloyd go back to staring at each other.

Weirdos...
Thanks for reading! Sorry, this was short, I couldn't think of anything really...😅 I hope you're okay with a shorter chapter...
Thanks for reading!
Word count: 250