6-- Lloyd finds the notes (June 7 2020)

Little did Nya know, she had left her notes on the dresser when she went to sleep, and when Lloyd got up to get a glass of milk, he saw them.

"Hm. I see Nya left her notes on the dresser. Well..." he said, walking over to it. "I guess I should return it to her room. But...not before I get a little sneak peek into it..." he winks at nothing. He opens the notes to the newest entry-- the notes that Nya took when she had interrogated Kai and Lloyd. "Hmm? What's this?" He reads the notes and says, "ah, here are some notes about me! Let's see..."

After reading the notes he gasps. He drops the notes on the floor and zombie-walks over to his room with his milk. "I can't believe it."

--time skip cause I can--

Nya wakes up to see her notes on her dresser, safe and sound. There was a piece of paper next to it and she read it. "Hello. I noticed your notes we're left on the dresser. I remember you carrying that thing around like your child and I figured it may be important, so I returned it. No harm had become of it, I promise.
Lloyd"

Well, Thought Nya Maybe he didn't look inside. If he did...that's going to be unfortunate for him...

Just then someone knocked on her door. "Hello, Nya? It's me, Jay. Are you awake?" Crap jay's here! "Uh, yeah, I'm awake I guess" she replies. "You guess? Is...is something wrong?" Nya blushes. "Uh, no! Um, hey, did you see my notebook on the dresser last night? Could've sworn I left it there!"

Jay shakes his head, "No, Nya, I didn't see it. Maybe you took it with you when you went to bed? Anyway, Zane made breakfast and I'm just here to tell you that if you don't come to the kitchen you're gonna miss out on waffles!" Nya gasps. "WAFFLES??? COUNT ME IN!!!!!" And races down to the kitchen.

Yeah sorry, it's super short I just didn't have anything really.

Welp
Word count: 367
Idk why we do this but I guess it's just a little bonus thing