Chapter 1- Eyes Up

We called it the traveller an ancient being of pure and white it travelled among the stars giving gifts of lights and knowledge originally, we took a trip to one of our sister planets Mars.

It was an anomaly. The sky had changed, there was wind and an atmosphere, formed of nothingness yet realised. This was where we found it, within the centre of the clouds. The Traveller.

It came to earth soon after and began to spread gifts among the planets, Mercury became a garden world, Venus a research facility globally researching ancient ruins found, Mars became a home of technological advancement and research, even the moon barren and bleak. Became a familiar outpost, a mining town if you will, transmatting and sending materials through the stars being prepared for the next great device being built, on Earth human life span tripled and we finally turned our attention to the stars We believed it was our destiny to walk amongst the light of other stars.

However, the traveller had an enemy a great darkness that followed it among the stars empty and consuming it soon found us and what began as a Golden age fell into war to save us the traveller made a sacrifice and fell into a great sleep. but all was not lost the traveller made creatures, devices, the ghosts. and the ghosts well they bring guardians.

----The Moon –

Alpha settlement – 19:00 hrs

Floating along the barren wastes of dust a small speck of pure pearly white floated towards a broken building hollow and shattered the building was a mine from the Golden age one of the best this settlement had to offer that's was a long time ago. "no this isn't right" the creature exclaims floating amongst corpses bodies of those who Lived here once from one to another it floated one who was crushed another screaming until it stopped and examined one sat at the base of the drill "could it be? I spent so long searching for you, wake up Guardian we have work to do."

black all I see is black...I'm falling? No! No...I...I...whe? where am I? As I'm falling, I see a light small impossible to see and yet warmth radiates from it getting closer. Closer still. It's almost as if I could reach out and grasp it.I hear a voice calm, excited and anxious? "Guardian...Guardian...Wake up Guardian!... You are alive? Aren't you?"

Asquint my eyes heavy and when I open them I'm blinded quickly shutting them again so I open them slowly and what I see shocks me I'm in a cave I think it's a cave and floating in front of me is a small white creature it has four triangular sections with a circle in the middle with what looks like an eye in the centre of that it's floating around excited I open my mouth to speak "who? who or what are you?" it responds in the same clear voice I heard before. I'm a ghost it said or more importantly. I'm your ghost, and you've been gone for a very long time.