Chapter 26. Destruction

x Gray x

Things are already on their way as some of the outer buildings are on fire and people being restrained with small amounts of silver bindings. They won't be able to get out of those anytime soon or call out for help.

Sentries posted along the perimeter on this side as we go in. As well as watching the prisoner as well. Rosie I know is out for the kill and won't stop until she has her claws in his throat.

She takes down a shifted wolf with a single hand and binds him tight. With the silver burning into his wrists and ankles he won't be able to shift properly back until its taken off. He howls in discomfort. He's probably already informed everyone else that we have invaded their territory.

I punch people coming at me and restrain them together. I set a few homes on fire, enjoying watching the flames build and catch the neighbouring homes. I smile as I watch the angered pack run out of those homes and at us. We take them down easily since they weren't expecting us.

I can sense Rosie wanting to shift, but I can tell she won't until she can get the right chance to surprise the fucker and tear his throat out. The smell of smoke rising is thrilling for us all as we continue to gain some advantage in his territory as we burn the outer homes and tie up all that we can. I can hear some of our allies howling as well as they take down others ho try to hurt us. Some get thrown into pits that were created to trap enough enemies that they won't get out.

I'm hoping we can get enough trapped and restrained before the main party gets to use to help fully destroy them.

I see Rosie up ahead tying up a few females together behind their backs and then attached to each other. She nods her head slightly as someone tackles her unexpectedly. She growls and kicks the person off her as throws a punch at them easily as I get to her. Her nails and canines are out. I know she wants to kill. I don't blame her and I'm surprised she is keeping it under control like this.

The end goal is getting closer for us all.

What weve all been planning for is almost here.

Bangs go off all around us and our plans are truly taking off like we wanted it to go. Rosie looks me in the eyes and smiles wickedly.

I look behind us and the path of our destruction will have easily alerted the enemy, even if they think that's what we are. But we are the uprising to the pain he's caused to too many.

Our plans have truly taken a path of there own for the better. More people have been restrained then we had thought would have been taken. More buildings have been burnt down in a short time as well. Whatever we accomplish now is exactly what they deserve. This is what they deserve and has been coming for a long time.

There demise is upon them and they are only just getting a taste of it.

We look at each other with a smirk of admiration. We've planned this for a while and its finally happening. All we have to do it make it through with as little loss as possible.

Howls in the distance, friend and foe.

We look at each other and get going on our mission. Taking out whoever we can as we go without too much blood shed at the moment. I sigh as I undo the binds of an ally. Some are getting smarter the closer we get to the main area of the pack.

There are fewer fires as we look around as we run. Not exactly what we had planned but what we have done already is at least more then nothing. It could have easily been reversed. So, the damage we've already caused is a win and we are planning on a lot more damage. More howls erupt all around us and we can feel the ground move under us.

Its begun. The war.

Wolves erupt around us fighting and taking down those that need it. Enemy is slowly being taken down one by one. I look at Rosie with fire in her eyes. The advantage had been ours when we first started. Our hand has been shown and the enemy grouped together. Fighting against us.

They aren't fighting like a unit. They are fighting as individuals. They weren't prepared to being attacked at all. They are more prepared to go on the offensive. Never the defence. Its a good sign to us. They only enjoy causing the fear in others and going to them. They scream as they see us all coming at them. Never having the fear brought to them scares them more.

They enjoy blood shed, but only if its someone elses. This should never be the answer but its sometimes needed when one thinks its ok to destroy for no reason. I can't wait to watch him be taken out for good. The rest of us can rest easy and enjoy our lives.

I can almost taste what life will be like after this. I can feel my wolf wanting out. But I have to hold back for now until we are face to face with the Alpha of pure hatred. I don't know if that's just the vibes off Rosie or if they've just become my own. But I, just like her, want to see him gone for good. Even if the means to the end aren't exactly what we want to do.

I can feel the hatred in the air and smell some blood shed near by. Its begun already. Here's to hoping its their side thats lost their lives and not ours. This is going to be a long day. The air stills as we come upon their Alpha.