Chapter 1: The untouchable Queen?

"talking"
*Action/sound effects*
'thinking'

Third POV.

We see a dropship a well built young teen boy and a teen girl in a West genetics uniform. The girl is Chiffon Fairchild and the boy is Yn novis a 14 year old who is extremely tall and well built with an twelve pack and dagger like canines and blue eyes that glow and are deeper than a endless void.

Chiffon: so how do you feel about transferring to west genetics?

Yn: It might be interesting but I'm going to miss my old school.

Chiffon: why did you sign up to be a limiter?

Though she couldn't see it. Chiffon could feel the piercing gaze from behind the forehead protector that acted like a blindfold. The he made a stoic half smirk.

Yn: revenge. for what monster would they fear besides the one that they created.

Chiffon still kept her signature smile but deep down she felt sorry for this broken soul.

Chiffon: ' maybe he will find someone to heal his heart '.

Time skip.

As they tour the school two pandoras crash through the roof with one landing on Yn's back.

Yn: *sighs* what a drag.

And instead of ganesa winning satellizer beats the crap out of the so called angel of bondage. earning a smile from Yn.

Yn: I've heard of breaking every chain but color me impressed satella.

Satellizer: Yn?

Yn: been a while satellizer.

She then proceeded to hug him.

Chiffon: ' is he seriously touching the untouchable queen?!'

With pleasantries exchanged the tour continues until you reached your dorm room and after saying goodbye you change your clothes and set your alarm before falling asleep with your plushies of vodka, a dove, and a bald eagle with a YouTube play button.

Time skip. It is over nine thousaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!

You wake up to the sound of your alarm playing (insert song/anime intro) and hit the snooze button and taking a shower then changing into your uniform but wearing this under your suit jacket.

Yn: and smile because you're never fully dressed without one.

As yn grabbed a can of coffee from the fridge a decapitated nova head is seen.

Nova: kill me.

Yn: later. *closes fridge*.

Yn: as no one picks a fight with me it should be fine................right?