ᵒⁿᵉ

"ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵐᵒⁿᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵈᵒ ⁱˢ ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ" ᵏᵉᵉᶠ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᶜʰᵘᶜᵏˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵃˢˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵘⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ.

ominiesent | february 2nd, 2015.

____

kentrell laced sneakers, and grabbed his gun from under his matress, here he go again. still on the bullshit he promised his girl and family he was stop doing. he had been doing it since he was thirteen, it was like a addiction. the longer he did it, the more he enjoyed it, kind of like the way he abused lean. once you start,  you just can't stop. he quietly opened his bedroom window, jumping out feeling a stinging sensation in his ankle. he groaned but still stood up anyway, and made his way towards the front of the house, seeing his homies truck, a new truck. but now that he thought of it he wasn't even old enough to drive, but kentrell ain't give a fuck.

he knocked on the window, the door unlocked. he swung the door open.

"hol' up brudda', lemma move ha'." ben said. kentrell watched ben pick up the girl's body and lay her on him, so kentrell would have enough room. "who that is?" kentrell asked, nobody answered. "wassam doe'." ben dapped him up. the truck pulled off.

"kior you going home, or you staying with us." ben tapped the girl that was laying on him, kentrell watched the girl sit up and stretch. "kior ya' heard me?" ben asked agin, letting the window down because he was becoming hot.

"nigga let my window up." kentrell's other homie kd said, mugging ben through the mirror. "no nigga, it's hotter then a bitch." ben complained. "august is one of the hottest months, you got my fucked up," ben said, making kd smack his lips.

"can I stay with y'all, I don't wanna go home." kentrell heard kior say, he liked her voice. "you'n never wanna go home, wassup witchu?" ben asked, kior shook her head. "nevermind, take me home." kior said playing with the charms on her bracelet.

"we finna pick up joe?" kentrell asked, kd nodded. kentrell laid his head on the window and stared at all the brokedown houses, gas stations, and stored they passed. kentrell didn't want to stay in baton rouge his whole life. that's why he started rapping, it's taking a time but he knows he gonna get to a amazing level in the music industry one day. with all the violence in BR that kentrell was around, he knew he had to get out of it. for his homies, his siblings, and his momma. . .and his future kids, he hoped in having.

"say, you tryna hit you studio?" ben asked kentrell. truth was kentrell didnt have the money right now.

"no, can't afford it right nie'." kentrell said honestly. he was never embarrassed to tell his bruddas the truth, kentrell always kept it one hundred and one with them no matter what, no matter the consequences.

"i-i'll pay for you." kior said out of the blue, ben chuckled.

"yeah, kior can help you. she help everybody, no matter what." kd said. that was the truth, kior was a loving person that helped everyone, no matter the costs. that's just the girl kior was, she always made sure everybody else was good, before herself. she even put peoples feeling before hers, so you would know she cared.

"nah, keep ya' money." kentrell told kior. he didn't want kior to help him out thinking she was only doing it for his trust.