ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

ᴋᴇɴᴛƦᴇʟʟ ᴅ. ɢᴀᴜʟᴅᴇɴ |ᴀᴋᴀ ʟɪᴛ' ᴛᴏᴘ| ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 5ᴛʜ 2015.

____

"say, whea' kj at doe'?" i asked kj momma, she rolled her eyes.

"she on her way to the airport with her stank ass daddy, why?" i ran back to the car and hopped in telling monique to drive to the airport.

when we made it, i saw two planes leaving. i instantly wanted to break every fucking window that was on this car.

me and monique quickly hopped out the car, and rushed into the airport.

"yo, kentrell!" i heard. i ran over to joe seeing the rest of the gang there, and to see kj hugging dave.

"kj, you waa gone leave and not say nothin'." i said, she turned around and hugged me, i hugged back.

"i called, you didn't answer." she said close to my ear.

"say i'm sorry, but aye imma miss you kj." i said. we had a group hug, until her plane was called.

"ayd kj, be safe in chiraq." dump said. she nodded, he eyes started to get watery.

"don't cry lil' chiraq, thug it out. we gone see you again." dump said, everybody nodded. she grabbed her dad hand, they boarded the plane.

i heard my phone chime.

kj🖤: i left some of our pictures with monique, i told her to give them to you after i left. i love you❤.

kentrell🖤: love you too chiraq❤.

i turned around, just to see kd crying.

"sap ass nigga, it's cool doe'." i patted his back. we left the airport, and we started heading home.

"can i get the pictures." i said, monique stopped at a red light. he opened the glove compartment, she put about fifthteen pictures in my lap.

i looked at them, pictures of us sitting on monique car, us at the trap house, us play fighting at the mall. much more, this shit lowkey hurt deep.

"what if she get shot in chicago?" i asked looking out the window.

"don't think like that, she got her brothers, he cousins...she okay." monique said.

"shit hurt." i said quietly, putting my head on the window.