Chapter 1

I walk around my room not knowing what to do because my parents were fighting.I hear them stop fighting and then they start laughing and I think there were happy some how, they come up to my room and start beating me " you stupid little bitch! you made us fight for no reason!!" my mom yells at me " s-stop it h-hurts!" i yell " You're only 13 and I bet I could sell you, you know what I will not sell you but I will still rape you!" my dad says.

4 months later

"s-s-s-s-stop" i mummble before I pass out. I wake up in my bedroom, I check my phone and it starts to glitch out. "you just like being a dick don't you?" ( she was not talking about or to ben drowned U-U) I say looking at my phone then throwing to at the wall."Im back~" I hear and I have tears runing down my face, I run and get my phone and it was still glitching.I run to my window and jump out of it breaking the glass that closed my window. The glass cuts my face but I do not care, I jump off the roof and run into a forest and with a face full of fear. "h-h-help! s-s-someone help me!!!!" I yell hearing my dad run after me.

Ben's POV

I hear Sunny yelling for help and my body was going up and down, I had guessed that she was runing but from what?I look where we were as I was in her phone and saw a man with a gun runing after her.

Sunny's POV 

I hear a gun shot and I feel a pain in my leg but I keep runing until I get knocked out. I wake up back in my bedroom,the windows were boarded up so I could not get out.