Finding Ways From Joy Magic

(Fade to 12F/The Spectral Catch as Beach while 9 Boss Ghosts hang out on the ship. Three Boss Ghosts have covered with bandages; Captain Fishook was covered to left eye, right hand, nose and mouth, Johnny was covered to whole body expect head and DJ Phantasmagloria was covered to eyes as hidden it with her wig and arms. 9 Boss Ghosts heard one headset was ringing as they press calling it.)

9 Boss Ghosts: Hello!

Morty: (through 9 Boss Ghosts) Guys, you watching Steward after he taken parts as defeated you. Fishook, Johnny and Gloria, you stay or back your floor before Steward getting on the floor, got it?

9 Boss Ghosts: Got it!

(6 Boss Ghosts phasing down, Johnny and DJ Phantasmagloria phasing up and Captain Fishook jump onto ocean. Pans fast down to 11F/Twisted Suites as Laundry Room where Steward and Star Mageists inside it.)

Steward: This plans are getting tricky.

Magico: Seems this is pretty trick for floor as magical.

Tortus: But Steward! It's too hard defeat to Magician Sisters!

Steward: But I know how to beat them! Listen!

(Steward and Star Mageists are aging together as whispering for plans.)

(Cuts to 7F/Garden Suites as Dr. Potter's Laboratory while Dr. Potter doing experiment with new rare flowers; two lime-green glowing flowers on the formula until one headset was ringing as he press calling it.)

Dr. Potter: (speaking to his headset) Morty, I make experiment to cure for Steward's strong effect power from nightmare by trigger words!

Morty: (through Dr. Potter's headset) What's trigger words as Steward start effect?

Dr. Potter: Trigger words are... "Everything is fine" or any said of fine! And then Steward start glowing with green aura as against and knocked out infected ghosts and uninfected ghosts healed as undo hurts!

(Cuts to 11F/Twisted Suites as Stage while 12 Boss Ghosts and Three Poltergeists was here as Morty gasps as 11 Boss Ghosts and Three Poltergeists shocking to Morty.)

Amadeus: Mort, bubby, vhat's wrong?

Morty: It's Steward! Steward have strong effect power from nightmare by trigger words!

Gilbert: When I first saw Steward start trigger as effect was started by Clairvoya!

King MacFrights: That's horrible! I known about Steward have strong effect power was appeared. He smashed the ceiling when can't phase in three times before we're said "Everything is fine" or any said of fine to him as start worried about we're said!

(11 Boss Ghosts and Three Poltergeists gasps to King's known Steward's strong effect power was appeared.)

Clem: So, that's where Steward get strong effect power and he hated we're saying from his nightmare!

Morty: (speaking to his headset as he presses it) Dr. Potter, I figured out to Steward have strong effect power as appeared!

Dr. Potter: (through Morty's headset) You found out to Steward have strong effect power as appeared, Morty?

Morty: Yes! You have experiment to remove strong effect power for Steward?

Dr. Potter: Yes! Almost done it! For moment!

(Morty groans to Dr. Potter's almost done his experiment for moment.)

Morty: You should hurry up already?! Because Steward coming the room!