Be Happy and Safely

(Fade to 15F/Master Suite as Lounge while JGV Survivors looking the doors.)

Steward: This is it, guys. This last floor as Virus Curer back together from parts as repair.

Specs: I'm so excited about this!

Magico: Me too! I can't wait for this!

(JGV Survivors float to doors until they heard from projector switch room.)

Male Voice: (in barely eerie voice) Don't enter that!

Steward: Someone hiding from projector switch room!

Male Voice: Come on! Hurry, hide!

(JGV Survivors float as phase to projector switch room where there is no blue and purple liquid as shadow of Goob who green glasses was glowing as he packing with his backpack and turning around as his mouth splitting with blue and purple liquid but less and his eyes are incomplete full blue and purple color while JGV Survivors gasp as stay away.)

Male Goob: No, no, no! Don't be scared me! I'm not completely infected!

JGV Survivors: (confused) Huh?

Steward: (gasps in realized) Dr. Plint? Is that you?

(Light up as show to Dr. Al-Robert Plint with worried as his lab coat was messed with blue and purple liquid and scratching as holes and he wearing his backpack while JGV Survivors gasp to happened Dr. Plint.)

Specs: Dr. Al-Robert Plint! What's happened to you?

Magico: And you're not complete infected?

Dr. Plint: (in soft tone) Yes...

Steward: So, what's happened then?

Dr. Plint: (adjusts his glasses; in normal tone) Well...

(Flashback cuts to 7F/Garden Suites as Laboratory while Dr. Plint doing experiment and hold the book.)

Dr. Plint: (voiceover) I was doing an experiment to cure the plants...

Steward: (voiceover) That was so cool!

Specs: (voiceover) And then...

Dr. Plint: (voiceover) ...and then I heard screaming.

(Dr. Plint heard screaming as Dr. Forentor come in and screams then breathing.)

Dr. Plint: (flashback; in normal voice) Fally? What's going on?

Dr. Forentor: (flashback) Al-Robert! Take your stuffs as getting away from Joy Ghost Virus!

Dr. Plint: Joy Ghost Virus? (gasps) Oh no!

(Dr. Plint and Dr. Forentor heard screaming as Dr. Flora come in and screams as press the button as activated the security as Laboratory is glowing purple.)

Dr. Flora: (flashback) He's coming!

Dr. Potter: (flashback; offscreen as eerie voice) Pelly~? Where are you~?

(Botanist Ghosts gasp in horror with quite.)

Dr. Plint: What's happened to him?

Dr. Flora: He's got infected by his friends in 8th floor before Stage 4! Expect one of his friends.

Dr. Forentor: Who?

Dr. Flora: His grandson, Steward Flimtory.

Dr. Plint: Steward? He's not infected?

Dr. Flora: Yes! He's searching his friends was infected until his friends was all infected.

Dr. Forentor: He's infected?

Dr. Flora: No, Steward tried escape as away from his friends during Stage 4, he's got idea to stop them... He's hitting three times on the ceiling as chandelier fell on them.

Dr. Plint: But Steward can phase the ceiling but now he can't, how?

Dr. Flora: The ceiling was effect with magic since Dr. Potter's infected.

(Botanist Ghosts gasp in horror as they looking the door was banging.)

Dr. Plint: But no time for happened of story! Quick everyone, to the other room!

(Dr. Plint open the door as Botanist Ghosts enter in as locked the door as Dr. Potter smashed the door as his appearance is bandage covered to his end tail and mouth as wearing mask and his clothes covered blue and purple liquid and wearing one headset while he looking around in Laboratory as pans to dark room where Botanist Ghosts was showed the eyes even glowing green glasses was Dr. Plint.)

Dr. Plint: So, what's happened then?

Dr. Flora: They're passed out from fell the chandelier as they're going to Nature Medical Room along Steward.

Dr. Plint: So, what's about Stage 5?

Dr. Flora: Steward stopped cry as he forgive to Morty until 6 o'clock as 16 Boss Ghost being start Stage 5 as completely turned Joy Ghobies as Steward flying away to below the basement and then Boss Ghosts start infecting everyone!

Dr. Plint: Oh no!

Dr. Flora: Unless...

Dr. Plint: Unless?

Dr. Flora: Steward is finding the cure before infected him.

Dr. Plint: Cool! But where's Fally?

Dr. Flora: Let's check him as turn on the light.

(Turn on the light as Dr. Flora holds the switch along she and Dr. Plint was showed the light as revealed the room is Botany Lab while Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora looking in shocked to Dr. Forentor who groan and Joy Ghobie now as he smile and eerie laughing to Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora who screaming to Dr. Forentor.)

Dr. Flora: Fally!

Dr. Plint: (struttling) But-but-but-but h-h-how i-i-it's g-g-get h-h-here?!

Dr. Potter: (offscreen) I did!

(Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora gasp as Dr. Potter cloak off as next to Dr. Forentor and smile to Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora who scared.)

Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora: Dr. Potter!

Dr. Potter: That's right, guys! During telling about happened of Joy Ghost Virus, I deactivated the security as phase in, if you enter Botany Lab, and then I hugged Dr. Forentor as I shuts his mouth as calm down. He's infected now, I telling him for feeling harmless and happy as join me.

Dr. Plint: (struttling) But-but how y-y-you know t-t-the p-p-p-password of s-s-security?!

Dr. Potter: (deadpanned) Don't remember, I'm the boss of Garden Suite as always looking and watching of your working?

Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora: (shocking in realized) Ohhh! (faceplaming) I forgotten it!

(Dr. Forentor floating to Dr. Plint and Dr. Flora who screaming but he floating and hugging to Dr. Flora who struggling and turning eerie voice and blue and purple liquid coming out the mouth as he hugging her as Dr. Plint gasps to Dr. Flora.)

Dr. Plint: Pelly!

(Dr. Potter floating to Dr. Plint screaming as start chasing around Botany Lab until Dr. Potter holding Dr. Plint's tail as Dr. Plint struggling to let it go but Dr. Potter pull in as hugging Dr. Plint who tries let it go as start slowly splitting blue and purple liquid from come out of his mouth and his eyes start turns slowly changing with blue and purple eyes, he reaching garden knife on the table and take it.)

Dr. Plint: (in barely eerie voice) Get off... from me!

(Dr. Plint swing/slash to Dr. Potter's left eye and removed the mask as his mouth was sharp as coming out blue and purple liquid as let him go as Dr. Plint phases the door as Dr. Potter screaming in agony and crying as hold his left eye as floating backward to First Aid on the table and pick it as open it and pick the bandage pad in crying and then he placed left eye with bandage pad as stop crying and breathing, then growling and turn looking in angrily.)

Dr. Potter: (in distorted with eerie voice) Where are you, Dr. Plint?! (looking around until Dr. Plint looking him in through half body) There you are!

(Dr. Potter floating and eerie laughing to door but can't phase it.)

Dr. Potter: What the?

(Flashback cuts to Atrium where Dr. Plint holding press the door with Anti-Ghost Toucher Remote as heavily breathing until Dr. Potter bangs the door as Dr. Plint screams as Dr. Potter's left arm pop out from hole of wall as he touches the wall as Dr. Plint whimpering and stay away.)

Dr. Plint: (voiceover) And I floating away from Garden Suite as no longer safe there...

(Dr. Plint floating away up as dropped the garden knife and it falls into Dr. Potter's left arm as cuts it as Dr. Potter screaming in agony as pans to 15F/Master Suite as Lounge where Dr. Plint hiding projector switch room as he heard the screaming as he's relief and sitting on the box.)

(End flashback as fade back to JGV Survivors and Dr. Plint.)

Steward: Wait! You're cut Dr. Potter's left eye and left arm?!

Dr. Plint: Yes, am I...

Specs: Don't be sad for him...

Magico: Yeah, like Morty. You want join us?

Dr. Plint: Yes, I'm in as getting away from Morty.

Steward: (gasps) Morty! Oh no! Come on, guys! Go to the Hallway before everyone find us!

(JGV Survivors phase to Hallway where darker than other floors as glowing blue and purple liquid.)

Steward: Okay, there's four objects in the four rooms each one! But go to Library!

(JGV Survivors phase to Library where dark blue book with light blue digital line as title says "Mechanical Steps" on the safe plate.)

Specs: Now I'll take it!

(Steward bump to Specs stopped.)

Steward: Hold on second!

(Steward hold up bottle of power as open it as turn it upside-down and then he big patting it as big covering in the Library as JGV Survivors coughing until uncovered it by Steward holding vacuum cleaner as Library was lasers on the place.)

Steward: I knew was trouble as they here. Shall I going to?

(Other ghosts of JGV Survivors nod as Steward floating as dodging the lasers to switch as pull down as shut down the lasers and JGV Surviviors cheer as Dr. Plint picks and hold Mechanical Steps as Steward floats to his friends as they heard the voices from Hallway.)

Steward: (whispering) They're here! Guys, I got an idea! You guys battle our friends and I taking three objects from three rooms and then I go to Main Observation Room as repairs Virus Cuser!

All expert Steward: (shocking) WHAT?!

Magico: But you can't going by yourself!

Specs: Getting scary for you!

Dr. Plint: And they'll infecting you!

Steward: I know, but we're together to make it for done it!

Magico: (hugs Steward) Careful yourself, Stewy!

Specs: (patting Steward's shoulder) Trying to make it!

Dr. Plint: (gives Mechanical Steps to Steward who takes it) Here it go! You can do this!

Steward: Okay... Thank, guys!

(Steward phases out with his power, Super Speed as JGV Survivors wave to Steward.)

Magico: Okay, survivors! Let's fight!

(JGV Survivors float out to Hallway as they hold up their weapons; Dr. Plint holds metal baseball bat, Magico holds magic cards and Specs holds bomb of barrel while 16 Boss Ghosts appear here as stare JGV Survivors.)

Morty: Where's my brother?

Dr. Plint: Oh Morty! He's in the other three rooms whatever for he's here as other places.

Morty: Guys! You going to other three rooms as find him! Me, Gloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters are talking them about Steward!

15 Boss Ghosts: Yes, Morty!

(7 Boss Ghosts floats into different three rooms as Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters glare at JGV Survivors who make position for ready to battle.)

Dr. Plint: (whispering) Listen, boys! Our friends have special effects of Joy Virus Ghost as avoid it, got it! (Other ghosts of JGV Survivors nod in courage) Good! (speaking out as loud) Let's fight!

(JGV Survivors fighting to Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters attacks; DJ Phantasmagloria throw her flame records to Specs but Magico shielding to Specs with shielded card as Dr. Plint come with them, Magico summoning bomb cards as he throwing it as sticking to Chambrea's hair, Magician Sisters' hats and DJ Phantasmagloria's wig as it explodes as Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers gasp as The Star Girls Ever against the wall and sliding down as groaning.)

Morty: (along Wolfgeist Brothers' say) Gloria!

Amadeus: (along Morty, Kruller and Clem's say) Lindsey!

Kruller: (along Morty, Amadeus and Clem's say) Ginny!

Clem: (along Morty, Amadeus and Kruller's say) Nikki!

Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers: (gasp) Chambrea!

Magico: Uh-no, here we go again!

Specs: I'm so scared!

Dr. Plint: Huh? What's wrong?

Magico: Before come to you as join us, Wolfgeist Brothers are jealous to my team along me as Steward's happy about me and my friends' tricks and then me and Steward are battle to Magician Sisters when they're happy to Steward, not even me as they're angry to me since Steward was happy about my team!

(Dr. Plint and Specs shocking moment to Magico's telling about adventure of Twisted Suites.)

Specs: Wow! That's harsh!

Magico: I know it! Even those boys are jealously (Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers shock as turning around) about me!

(Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers growl as floating in anger as Dr. Plint and Specs looking to Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers floating as behind Magico as Dr. Plint and Specs start scared.)

Specs: Uhhh, Magico?

Magico: Because their girlfriends defeated and start angry to me but they liked Steward as never mad to him, why?

(Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers floating and screaming in anger as start loading their weapons to Magico.)

Specs: Because... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!

(Magico shocking and turns around Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers who floating fast and start hit with their weapons as Magico screaming as Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers hit Magico's shielded card as it explodes as covering until it cleared as Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers shocking to Magico still rise up the arms as closing his eyes and open his eyes as shocking to JGV Survivors inside forcefield by Magico.)

Dr. Plint: Wow! You did it?!

Magico: I did? (gasps) I did it!

Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers: How the...?

(Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers grunt in angrily, then screaming and hitting Magico's forcefield as Magico getting tires for holding longer while Dr. Plint and Specs looking to Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers.)

Dr. Plint: I wonder Steward take three objects from three rooms.

(Cuts to Drawing Room where King MacFrights, Serpci and Captain Fishook looking around as finding Steward.)

Captain Fishook: Nope! Steward wasn't here!

King MacFrights: No! He was here!

Serpci: He used power to appear the lasers as flips the switch and get a blowtorch.

King MacFrights: That's correct!

Captain Fishook: But Steward was here! It's means...

Serpci and Captain Fishook: (gasp) He's cloaking on!

King MacFrights: Yes! That's make perfect from me!

(King MacFrights eerie laughing until he, Serpci and Captain Fishook looking a bomb flying on the ground as it fusing in.)

Captain Fishook: (gasps) Smoke bomb!

King MacFrights: Smoke what?!

(Smoke bomb explodes as smokes was covering whole of Drawing Room as they can't wait as trying touches to find.)

King MacFrights: Ahh! I can't everything!

Captain Fishook: Even your visions to see cloaked ghosts?

King MacFrights: Yes! Since Steward wears me with a knight helmet but backward!

Serpci: (hearing a clacking sound) You boys hearing that?

King MacFrights and Captain Fishook: Where?

(King MacFrights and Captain Fishook dump each other and lying down.)

Serpci: (points at something) There it is!

(King MacFrights and Captain Fishook floating up and looking to Serpci's point was mill was turning itself.)

King MacFrights: Aha! There you are, Steward!

(King MacFrights jump to mill as holding as it doesn't move.)

King MacFrights: Huh? But, but I see that!

(Smoke cleared and uncovered of Drawing Room as the safe plate was empty as King MacFrights, Serpci and Captain Fishook gasp.)

Captain Fishook: He's taken a blowtorch!

King MacFrights: Great! Just great!

Serpci: Don't worry, boys. He'll infected very soon...

(King MacFrights and Captain Fishook turning smile and they eerie laughing along Serpci. Cuts to Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers continue hitting Magico's forcefield as Dr. Plint and Specs sitting down and watching them as Magico grunting to his power was too longer holding until The Star Girls Ever awake up as Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers stopped hitting and Magico stopped holding his power as lying down, Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers happily gasp and floating to The Star Girls Ever as Dr. Plint and Specs floating away with holding Magico to Library from Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers was helping them to floating up as Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers hugs their girlfriends as Chambrea watch to them in happy and she's sad as everyone looking at Chambrea.)

Morty: Don't be sad about miss for your boyfriend, Steward.

Chambrea: (pause as blushes) What?

Lindsey: Yes, he'll love to you!

Chambrea: Thank, guys!

Ginny: Uhh, Guys? (everyone looking to her; points at JGV Survivors) They're getting away!

(Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers, Nikki and Lindsey gasp as Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers floating as The Star Girls Ever following them.)

Chambrea: Boys, stop!

(Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters phase to Library as they floating as finding them, pans to inside lower-right side of bookshelf where JGV Survivors looking worried.)

Specs: (quitely) Oh, Steward! Hurry up!

(Cuts to Master Bedroom where Chef Soulfflé and Dr. Potter looking around as finding Steward.)

Chef Soulfflé: So Ollie, what's object in bedroom?

Dr. Potter: Oh! That's my energy flower on the an oil soil! It's called Fuel Ivy!

Chef Soulfflé: What's doing with it?

Dr. Potter: It's very rare of my experimental plants! It's full fuel and longest last as empty in mechanical! (eerie laughing and floating to lever as holding it) I'll show you! (flips the lever as picture flames open to the switch was already flipped and the safe plate was empty as Chef Soulfflé shocking it) Behold! Fuel Iv-! (shocking to the safe plate was empty) WHAT?! WHERE IS IT?!

Chef Soulfflé: Steward taken it. (Dr. Potter start screaming) Oh no! Not again!

(Chef Soulfflé covering his ears as Dr. Potter eerie screaming as soundwave through in 15F/Master Suite as everyone covering their ears even Steward in Master Bathroom as Library to JGV Survivors cloak off as out of inside lower-right side of bookshelf as everyone uncover for Dr. Potter finally stopped screaming as Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters looking JGV Survivors.)

Nikki: There they are!

(JGV Survivors tires floating away but they stopped by Nikki and Amadeus who holding their powers as Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters floating to JGV Survivors who grunting as hard to moving.)

Morty: Boys, what's Steward's doing with?

Magico: I-I don't know!

(Morty uses Electric Power to JGV Survivors when screaming in pain.)

Clem: Lies! You telling about Steward's doing with four objects!

(JGV Survivors continue screaming in pain by shocking with electric from Morty.)

Magico: (whimpering in pain) Steward! Where are you?!

(Cuts to Master Bathroom where Ug and Johnny guarding box of nuts and bolts on the bathtub as Steward cloak off as looking to box of nuts and bolts.)

Steward: (whispering) There it is... Box of nuts and bolts! But how to get away of those two? Hmmm... (gasps as got an idea) I know! (laughing as speaking out; in Morty's voice) Boys! Coming me! Quick! Something problem to tell!

Johnny: Come on, buddy!

(Johnny floats exit of Master Bathroom as Ug follows him.)

Ug: Wait for me!

(Steward looking Ug and Johnny leaving as he floating to the switch and he holding lever.)

Steward: This is perfect!

(Steward cackles and flipped down as shut down the lasers, he floating and take to box of nuts and bolts and put it in the toolbox. Steward laughing and cloak on. Cuts back to JGV Survivors still screaming in pain by shocking with electric from Morty as his friends watching them.)

Magico: Okay, okay! I telling the trust! Steward getting safe from his nightmare! He's want be happy and safely!

Morty: Well, what's he doing by himself?

Specs: He's defend himself as he defecting you! As he never give up from his nightmare!

(Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters gasp as Morty stopped using his power.)

Morty and Clem: It's that telling the truth?!

Magico: Yes! Now please! Let it us!

Ug and Johnny: Guys!

(Morty, DJ Phantasmagloria, Chambrea, Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters floating out of Library as holding JGV Survivors with Nikki and Amadeus' powers as 16 Boss Ghosts floating out the other rooms and they going on the middle of Hallway.)

Morty: What's going on?!

Ug: It's Steward taken all four objects!

14 Boss Ghosts: What?!

Johnny: Yeah! Ug and I are telling to you, Mort!

Morty: Steward never give up from his nightmare as he's defend himself! Since... (in sad tone) ...he's alone.

(Everyone expect Morty gasp as Morty slaps his fingers as all other Joy Ghobies was appeared as JGV Survivors screams.)

Morty: Amadeus and Nikki, you take for them.

JGV Survivors: Ah! No!

Morty: It's too late now, survivors.

(14 Boss Ghosts floating and cloak on to Main Observation Room while Amadeus and Nikki give JGV Survivors to Joy Ghobies who holding and hugging JGV Survivors who who screaming and struggling as turning eerie voice and blue and purple liquid coming out the mouths while Amadeus and Nikki floating away as join their friends and then they cloak off.)

(Cuts to Main Observation Room where Steward takes off Dr. Potter's backpack and then opening it and toolbox as holding up Mechanical Steps, blowtorch, Fuel Ivy, box of nuts and bolts, all parts of Virus Curer and blueprint. Steward press Sunglasses Mode of Effect Vision Goggles as opening Mechanical Steps and blueprint of Virus Curer.)

Steward: Okay, Steward! Start repair!

(Steward fixing Virus Curer as looking Mechanical Steps and blueprint of Virus Curer as 17 parts on the main part of Virus Curer with blowtorch as tightening with tools, picks one piece of Fuel Ivy inside Virus Curer and he done it with Virus Curer as he hold it.)

Steward: Yes! It's finished! And starting to cure!

(Steward press button to Virus Curer but he looking up many eyes and smile to him when eerie laughing as Steward turn on his flashlight as light to up was 16 Boss Ghosts when finally wake from cold out as Steward screaming in horror.)

Steward: But how'd you awake up and to get here?!

Ginny: After you knocked us aa you leaving the floor, when full energy from virus as healed head hurt.

Amadeus: Und ve're following you as ve're cloaking on.

Steward: What start following me as cloaking on you?

Clem: (points at himself) Me.

Steward: (shocking) WHAT?! You're first following me as cloaking you to telling the friends to joined immediately, when I going up to top floor?!

Clem: Yes, when we're watched you.

Dr. Potter: And there's no one escape here for you, Steward!

(Steward start pressing button to Virus Curer as 16 Boss Ghosts gasps.)

Clem: Oh no, you don't!

(Clem throws Steward with wrench as Steward knocks his head as dropped Virus Curer while it floating and then breaking into pieces by Clem with his power while Steward gasps and hold up Kruller's water gun from Dr. Potter's backpack as Dr. Potter gasps.)

Dr. Potter: He's putted our stuffs in my backpack!

King MacFrights: I've got an idea!

(King MacFrights cloak on as Steward screams to King MacFrights as Steward looking him, the hook floating to attaches Dr. Potter's backpack, then it pulling up as Steward takes off as spins as throw Kruller's water gun to Kruller catch his water gun and Steward falling down on the floor. King MacFrights cloak off and pick Dr. Potter's backpack as he floating his friends when picking his main weapon as Dr. Potter wear his backpack. Morty gasps in happily to his megaphone.)

Morty: My megaphone! It's not break!

Clem: See? I told ya, Morty!

King MacFright: Okay, now time to hug!

(16 Boss Ghosts floating and rise the arms as put weapons on their places as safe to Steward who screaming and chasing around the room but he stop by at front him as surrounded while he floating side but stop and keep floating by Amadeus holding Steward's tail as he tired get off.)

Steward: Let... me... go!

(Amadeus holding Steward's tail while Kruller and Clem joined him as holding and then pulling out Steward's tail as he still floating fast as Nikki take Effect Vision Goggles, Lindsey take Music-Proof Headset and Ginny take Safe and Volume Mask while Steward screaming and covering ears from creepy eerie music as start stop floating slowly as pulling out to Wolfgeist Brothers as they're hugging to Steward when tired get off from hug.)

16 Boss Ghosts: Now, you join us, Steward!

(13 Boss Ghosts floating to Steward when start come out blue and purple liquid from mouth and screaming with almost eerie voice as worried, then they hugging to Steward when screaming in echo and almost eerie voice and passed out while 16 Boss Ghosts let him as Steward sitting on the floor as he passed out.)

Morty: Okay, guys. He's passed out now. (To Dr. Potter) Potter, your experiment?

Dr. Potter: I got this!

(Dr. Potter hold up Affect Effect Bloom as he open the lid as pop out the flowers.)

Chef Soulfflé: You got zhis, big brother.

(Dr. Potter nods to Chef Soulffé while Dr. Potter floats and holding Affect Effect Bloom along Morty holding a gift to Steward.)

Dr. Potter: Morty, hold this.

(Morty takes as holds Affect Effect Bloom and Dr. Potter pick two flowers and deep inhales and then exhales.)

Morty: Be careful, grandfather.

(Dr. Potter plug two flowers onto Steward while he start green glowing with electric around whole body as screaming in pain with passed out while Morty and Dr. Potter float back from Steward as 16 Boss Ghosts start worried.)

Clem: Dr. Potter, what's happening?!

Dr. Potter: It's start remove the affect effect from Steward!

King MacFrights: And probably he start form from the bandages! Like me!

(Steward start growing his lower arms was blue and purple color as on the virus liquid for his hands, his upper arms was same lower arms expect electric powers as glowing and his end tail was shaped like lightning bolt with blue and purple colors as the bandages was removed as rid it and two flowers shot the sky into vase of Affect Effect Bloom as Steward turned glowing blue and purple as two flowers into two antennas as it's blue and purple color from his top of the head and then stopped while 16 Boss Ghosts shocking to Steward's revealed for remove the bandages.)

Morty and Wolfgeist Brothers: Wow!

King MacFrights: Expect his own!

Morty: Potter, are you sure it's worked?

Dr. Potter: We'll let's see for him.

(16 Boss Ghosts notice Steward eerie groan as he's awake.)

Amadeus: Guys, he's wake up.

(Cuts to Steward's view to open the eyes as blurred view to many colors.)

Morty: (in echo and soft tone) Steward? Hey, Steward? Are you okay? How you feel?

(Steward's view as focus to normal visions while 16 Boss Ghosts staring at Steward while Amadeus and Clem holding Steward's upper arms and Kruller holding Steward's whole body as they behind him along Morty holding a gift.)

Steward: (in eerie voice with soft tone) I'm feeling... good.

(Steward gasps as covered the mouth for his voice was completely eerie from lower arms as he shocking his lower arms while his left eye was purple and right eye was blue.)

(Cuts to Steward start struggling as 16 Boss Ghosts start worring as Wolfgeist Brothers holding him while Magician Sisters holding Steward's body as joined as Steward whimpering and struggling in fear as tiring get off.)

Steward: (in eerie voice) I don't want to this and this is all my fault!

(Cuts to Chambrea and Morty floating to Steward who still struggling as holding by Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters. Chambrea kisses Steward when shocking and stop struggling slowly as calm down and Steward crying.)

Steward: (in sad soft tone with eerie voice) I-I don't understand this!

Chambrea: Steward, this it isn't your fault, this it is our fault!

Morty: Yeah, like you did yesterday!

(Morty wiping off Steward's tears as he stopped crying.)

Steward: (in soft tone) I... I'm so sorry I did you sad from I'm upset when you broke my tasks, Morty...

Morty: (in soft tone) I know... We're forgiven each other. (hugs to Steward who smiling; To Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters) Guys, let him go.

(Wolfgeist Brothers and Magician Sisters let Steward as he looking new appears after he's infected and then he looking Morty holding gift as give to him as he take it.)

Morty: Welcome to team, little brother...

(Steward open the gift as he surprise and pick his new Multi-Color and Type Pen and Notebook with his lower arms.)

Steward: My new pen and notebook...

(Steward looking to 16 Boss Ghosts smiling to Steward as they're holding balloons each one as shaped like floor gems and their main colors when Morty holding two balloons as one was dark blue and 8th floor gem shaped and other one was light blue and B1 gem shaped.)

16 Boss Ghosts: Happy Birthday, Steward!

(Cuts to Steward turning smile and floating Morty as they hugging each other as he give light blue balloon to Steward.)

Steward: Thank you, everyone! (soft tone) And big brother.

Morty: You're welcome, little brother...

(15 Boss Ghosts join them as they're group hug as they smiling until 17 Boss Ghosts heard familiar voice screaming, they floating as phasing to 1F/Grand Lobby as they looking and finding screaming came from until Steward look at the desk.)

Steward: Guys! I found him! It's Luigi!

16 Boss Ghosts: Luigi?

(16 Boss Ghosts join Steward as they looking Luigi who wearing hazard suit as cowering. Then he looking to 17 Boss Ghosts and screaming as jump up from desk and walking back as 17 Boss Ghosts floating to Luigi.)

Luigi: S-s-stay back!

(Luigi stop walking as against by closed entrance doors as he scared to 17 Boss Ghosts who smile and the Steward grabs and hugging Luigi who struggling and then paused.)

Luigi: What? I'm-a not infected? Because I'm immune?

(17 Boss Ghosts eerie laughing as Luigi confused?)

17 Boss Ghosts: No, you're not infected!

Steward: The joy-feeling virus is infects to ghosts only! Because it's named Joy Ghost Virus, right?

Luigi: Oh right! (nervous chuckles) Oh, Steward! I got-a gift to you!

(Luigi holds up as give a blue gift with green ribbons to Steward who hold it with lower arms as open it with upper arms as Steward gasps in happily as hold up a toy of Luigi with upper arms.)

Steward: It's a toy of yourself, Luigi! Thank you!

Luigi: You're welcome! (realized) Oh! I know about cure of Joy Ghost Virus!

Dr. Potter: What is it?

Luigi: Two months.

17 Boss Ghosts: (shocking) Two months?!

Luigi: Joy Ghost Virus' lifted is two months. Who is first and last of infected?

Morty: I'm a first.

Steward: And I'm a last.

(All lights of The Last Resort was turned on as Luigi and 17 Boss Ghosts looking it and then looking Elec who doesn't Joy Ghobie or infected.)

Elec: Hey everyone! I'm fixed it in two days as now!

(Elec shocking in realized and looking Luigi and 17 Boss Ghosts who blank state to him until Steward floating and hugging to Elec who struggling.)

Clem: Well, Elec is a last of infected now!

(Luigi and 17 Boss Ghosts laughing as Elec was completely infected as passed out.)

Steward: Clem?

Clem: Yes?

Steward: I'm sorry about accident for pipes.

Clem: It's okay, buddy.

Amadeus: Stewy, I'm sorry for Clem und I angry for you after accident.

Steward: It's okay... ...best friend.

(Wolfgeist Brothers gasp as they hold as pull Morty.)

Wolfgeist Brothers: We're together?

Steward: Yes.

(Blue Brothers and Wolfgeist Brothers hugging other each.)

Morty: We're called...

The Best Boys Forever: ...The Best Boys Forever!

(The Best Boys Forever cheering and then fade in of black screen.)

2 Months Later

(Fade to 1F/Grand Lobby where cleaned as new and Steward who sitting as place the desk as he back to normal as normal outfits after two months as he happy to looking around.)

Steward: (in normal voice; sigh in happily) Everything is fine from two months ago...

Morty: (offscreen; in normal voice) Steward!

Steward: It's time!

(Steward floating outside of The Last Resort as he joined to 16 Boss Ghosts who they all back to normal as playing with activities. Steward looking other members of The Best Boys Forever sitting to next tree as he join them.)

Kruller: (in normal voice) Steward! How your day!

Steward: It's fine and we're back to normal after two months.

Clem: (in normal voice) Hey, Steward! You liked finally outside of The Last Resort?

Steward: Yes.

Amadeus: (holding his phone; in normal voice) Hey! Take a picture!

(The Best Boys Forever join as together to picture for Amadeus press it and it appears for picture of The Best Boys Forever with five stickers of floor gems and texts on the bottom said "The Best Boys Forever" and then fade in of black screen.)