1. Oh what a surprise (h)

The first thing he thought was: 'Man, I'm hungry'. He felt strangely rested, which was very odd since he usually woke up to both the screaming of his alarm clock and the members running around at the crack of dawn. He opened his eyes, squinting at the bright sunlight coming through the windows.

Wait, bright light??

His eyes swiveled to the clock that was supposed to be on his dresser, only to find that there was a desk where it should have been. He didn't have a desk in his room. Panic rose in his chest as he realized, looking from the desk to the blue bed comforter to the large window on his right.

This was not his room.

His first thought was that he'd been kidnapped.What did they want with him? He didn't know anything, he thought frantically, despite not knowing what he should know nothing about.

Oh, God, was he being held for ransom? Was it just him? What about the other members? For how much? 1 billion? No, he didn't think he was worth THAT much, right? At least a million though-

He stopped as he caught sight of- Minho?

There was a poster of Lee Know on the wall. It was from the I am NOT era, the one with the teal jacket. Hyunjin felt strangely like he was being judged, but that wasn't that far off from actual Minho, who dragged him once for being emotional when Kkami came and licked his nose.

Hyunjin doubted a bunch of kidnappers would hang a poster of his band mate in the room they were holding him in, and also doubted they'd go through this much trouble to decorate it. There were delicately placed pictures and paintings- some framed and some just straight up taped- all over one side of the wall. It wasn't distasteful, but he had to admit looking at his own self plastered on the sky blue wall was a bit odd. God he looked so young-

'No, no, Hyunjin, you're getting distracted,' he thought, shaking his head and focusing on the task at hand, which was figuring out where the hell he was. He clambered out of the queen-sized bed, his body feeling odd and weak, although maybe that was just from him having rested so well. He walked over to the door and, finding it unlocked, walked out of the bedroom and into a kitchen.

He remembered he was hungry, but he couldn't just eat in the face of mortal peril, could he?

Hyunjin walked around what he found to be a small apartment, finding it empty. There was another bedroom, but it smelled so strongly of incense that he shut the door immediately. He walked over to the window, looking out over some unknown street.

He decided he should just get out now while he still could, and scrambled to what looked to be the front door. He opened it and ran outside, down the steps leading to the first floor, and onto the street that had just begun to fill with commuters. He wasn't in the nicest part of town, but it wasn't the worst either. Okay, all he needed to do was find a phone and call the manager, they'd pick him up, right?

He tried to walk calmly down the street, looking down at the ground so no one would recognize him out of habit.

'Wait... why is my hair so long?'

Long, dark hair obscured his vision. When had his hair gotten so long? He pulled on it to make sure it was, in fact, his hair, only to find that he was tugging at his own strands in the middle of a crowded street like a maniac. He sighed in frustration. How long had he been out? He'd gone to sleep like normal last night. 'Geez... my hair goes all the way down to my-'

'Holy shit! I have boobs?!'

As Hyunjin looked down at his body, he found that it was not, in fact, his. Well, when he moved his arms, these arms moved, and the eyeballs he was using to see it were attached to this person's head. But it wasn't HIS body. He felt sick, almost like vertigo. He had to find a mirror or something. He ran up to a shop window, only to be greeted by a face that wasn't his.

This person had large eyes and higher cheekbones, and was, most notably a girl. He reached up to touch his face, only to watch the girl in the reflection do the same.

He was speechless.

He wasn't himself.

That wasn't him.

He was hyunjin.

Right?