3. Déjà vu (h)

Hi! I know this chapter is a bit short but I'm working on the next one already so hopefully it isn't a very long wait for more content. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin's head hurt, a lot. Man, did he just have the wildest dream! He was a girl!

He heard mumbling somewhere distant, and assumed it was just one of the members trying to wake him up for the photoshoot today. He was still a bit sleep deprived, but since he was feeling better than usual, he decided to get up now rather than later.

"Remi, you awake?" He heard, more clearly this time. Remi?

"Shut up Jisung I'm getting up, I won't be late today I promise," He replied.

"I'm not one of your Kpop boys Remi, and you've already missed your first class today, so there's no rush."

That was not Jisung's voice. Hyunjin felt his fear rising a bit. He opened his eyes and looked around, only to be met by the same blue walls as before.

He looked down at his body. Yep, the boobs were still there. Shit.

"Remi?"

Hyunjin screeched as loud as his voice would go, or rather, the body's voice. It was high pitched and Hyunjin didn't remember his being that high.

There was another girl next to his bed, very much unfazed by his reaction.

"Who are you?" he asked, pointing at her and moving to the other side of the bed.

"Remi, you're being dramatic. You didn't hit your head or anything and lose your memories, I caught you on your way down. You're lucky I happened to be just finishing my morning jog," the girl said. Her eyes were a stark blue they were filled with judgement.

"I'm sorry but I seriously don't know who you are. You see I'm not really uh, myself right now and I'd really appreciate it if you could help me get back to the company."

"Company? Remi, are you okay?"

"I'm not Remi, I'm Hyunjin. From Stray Kids?"

He was getting a little tired of all of this. Chan was going to be mad if he missed the photoshoot. It wasn't like he could really do a photoshoot like this, but he could at least explain.

The girl rolled her eyes at him, much like how Seungmin would have at a practical joke that wasn't funny anymore.

"Okay Remi, the joke is old. I have to get to work in an hour. Cut the act, I'm trying to make sure you aren't sick or something."

Hyunjin blew out an exasperated breath. He was 110% done being here, he would take getting up at 5 am over this, and that was saying a lot.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"It's Kelsey? Your roommate?"

"You mean Remi's roommate."

"Yeah, sure, whatever floats your boat."

"Please, what can I do to show you I'm not Remi?"

The girl gave him a look, and he met her stare with pleading eyes. This was all crazy, but maybe, just maybe, she'd believe him.

"Nope, nope, you almost had me there for a second, but I know this is just one of your pranks, and I'm not falling for it. I'm going to go shower and get ready for work," Kelsey replied, and Hyunjin noticed there was laughter in her eyes. He assumed 'Remi' did this kind of thing often. He wasn't getting anywhere, so he let her leave the room.

Even if this stranger didn't believe him, he knew his members would. There were things only the members knew. If he could just get to them, he was sure he could convince them. 

The only question was, how could he get there?