5. Mistakes were made pt. 1(r)

Hi, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! I promise I'll try to be more consistent from now on, summer is just a very busy time for me.

Anyways, I know this chapter is a bit short but I'm already working on the next one so it should be out soon.

Enjoy :)

___________________________________________________

Remi was having the absolute time of her life taking selfies in the car taking them to the photoshoot. Of course, it wasn't her own face, but she definitely liked this one a whole lot better. Sure, she was unshowered, messily dressed, with no makeup on and it still didn't take away from Hyunjin's natural beauty. She could take a picture from any angle and look great. It was exhilarating!

It hadn't really hit her that this wasn't a dream yet, but being able to feel the movement of the car and accidentally pinching her finger in the seatbelt had started to plant a seed of doubt in the back of her mind. Still, she was having fun, and there was no scientific way to explain how she was suddenly Hyunjin, so there was no way it was real, right?

Her favorite part was asking the other members to take selfies with her. Changbin was passed out in the front of the car, but she had taken pictures with pretty much everyone.

That is, except for Minho. Despite her state of mind that none of this was real, it was frightfully apparent to her how true to life the boy was. While she was star struck by each one of the members, she still had yet to even look Minho in the eye. Sometimes, she could feel the idol's eyes boring holes into the back of her head, and it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

Could he see that she wasn't Hyunjin?

The car rolled up to the photoshoot studio, a stout building no doubt chosen for its grungy look. The outer facade even looked like an instagram model's dream, Remi thought.

"Hyunjin! Stop daydreaming! Time to go!" said Minho, rocking Remi out of her reverie.

The group clambered out of the van, heading immediately into the building so as not to attract any attention. Remi copied the hurried walk of the members that went before her, head down to hide her-or rather Hyunjin's- face.

Inside, the members only congregated in the middle of a small entryway before being picked off my different stylists and whisked away into a different room. Finally, a short girl with wayward eyes came up to her and motioned for her to follow.

Despite the girl's small frame, she moved fast.

Remi momentarily forgot her slight change in height, slamming her forehead onto a low hanging pipe just inside the doorway. The metal clanged with the impact, making the bustle of the room still for a moment as people searched for the origin of the sound.

'Wow, well that's a way to make an entrance,' Remi thought as she clutched her head.

She could feel the eyes of everyone on her as she stumbled to her seat. It scared her that the bump had actually hurt. You weren't supposed to feel pain in dreams right? Even at that moment it stung, reminding her that this could be frighteningly real.

The stylist that pulled her into the room was now fretting over the red mark on Remi's forehead. The girl already had foundation and brush in hand, and only set it down to quickly clip back the short hair Remi had forgotten she had.

Remi had never particularly liked wearing makeup, she hated how heavy her face felt and how she had to be careful not to touch her face all the time just to make sure she didn't smear it.

But the girl who was now applying liquid foundation to Remi's face had the touch of an expert, and the layer was so light she could hardly feel it. She closed her eyes to reminisce in the feeling of the sponge dabbing her cheeks only to be reprimanded by the stylist, who seemed a bit off put that Remi had not kept her eyes open. The girl then began putting the sponge right under Remi's eye, causing her to flinch back.

"Hey that's my eye!" She exclaimed a bit too loudly.

"Mr. Hwang, I'm trying to make sure your dark circles are covered," the stylist replied.

"Its not my fault this idiot decided to stay up late!" the words escaped Remi's mouth before she could think about it. The stylist looked puzzled, and a few of the conversations going on around them came to a screeching halt.

Deja vu struck her from when this same silence occurred after she hit her head.

Remi murmured a quick apology to the stylist, who seemed to accept it as she began to paint her face with product again. Remi gripped the chair tightly to keep from flinching as the woman covered Hyunjin's dark circles.