2.

Sarah Howard | Atlanta Georgia

"Yassy!!!" I yelled from my bed cause I heard people come in.

I heard her come up to my door and opened it.

"What lil girl" she said mugging me slightly "who dat downstairs?" I said looking at her with my eyebrow raised

"Huh, ain't nobody downstairs" she said avoiding eye contact and Ben came in my room. "Hey bestie in law" he said cheesin.

"Ain't nobody downstairs my ass. Who else down there" I said mugging them both.

"Nobody that's all just Ben here" she said and the whole nba crew plus Jonathan was in my room in no time.

I threw a shoe at yassy "stop fuckin lyin to you dummy" I said mugging them .

"Get tf out my damn room tf all y'all just sitting in my face looking like some lost puppies!" I yelled and they all left but Kentrell.

"Mr. Youngboy your not excluded from that group gtf out" I said bout to throw something at him and he sat on my bed.
"Ouu you a bold lil mother fucker like I won't tase yo ass gtf off my bed with them dirty ass clothes!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mane shut the fuck up all you do is yell Ian yo damn child so calm yo lil mad ass down" he said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oh nigga you must not know I'm fuckin crazy I'll beat yo ass don't play with me" I said getting in my phone.

He took my phone and ran in the bathroom and I ran after him.

"Nigga give me my fuckin phone dent face d ass nigga" I yelled chasing him through the whole house.

"Fuck no dumbass lil girl" he said still running.

I got close enough to tackle him so that's what I did and I started beating his ass until Ben and baby joe came to get me off of him.

I snatched my phone from him and started walking to my room when he came running and picked me up running to my room and locked the door throwing me on the bed.

" why you keep fuckin playin with me Sarah" he said laying ontop of me looking me dead in my eyes.

I closed my legs slightly and looked at him back.
"Ain't nobody playin witchu Kentrell you just got to much going on and I'm not finna put myself in that situation"

I moved him and got up he pulled me back and held me down.

"You mines fuck what you talm bout"
He said looking me in my eyes and bit his lip.

"Yea yea a lot of niggas claim me so good luck with that" I said getting up successfully this time and heard him mumbling.

"like I won't kill they ass" he chuckled and laid back in my bed.

"Umm excuse you gtf out this ain't yo house" I said opening the door as a way of saying hey out.

"Ight I'll be back later on bae" he said tryna kiss my cheek and I pushed him

"Nigga gtf on some where" I said

Once the gang left yassy came up to my room and laid down with me.

"Soooo you and yb?"
"So nothing we not together and we never gon be together" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok best anyways there's a party tonight you wanna go?"

"Yea ok I'll go" I said
"Fr ian gotta force you?"she said looking at me confused.
"Yea I feel like getting out and shaking some ass" I said sticking my tongue grinding on the bed.

She giggles and I asked her if the girls was going and she said no they had to work.

Sarah outfit

Yassy outfit

Yassy outfit