4.

Kentrell | his house

I woke up and turned my head looking at the clock on my night stand 6:45am.

I mentally groaned and gently moved from under Sarah being careful not to wake ha up and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene.

When I walked back into the room I saw Sarah still sleeping peacefully I did a small chuckle and went to the kitchen.

I saw her phone on the counter and took it going to block everybody but her friends my friends and her parents.

I Locked it and started making breakfast so that my baby will have something to eat when she woke up.

After like a hour later I heard the floor Creek upstairs and I knew she was up so I brung her a plate of food and orange juice.

" here bae" I said to her as she looked up at me from the tv.
"Aww you made me breakfast, and I'm not ya bae"

"Yes tf you is the hell you thought this was" I said giving her the plate and sitting next to her.

I stared at her while she ate and smiled softly.
"What?" She said
"You fine asf" I said biting my lip
"Thank you" she smiled and blushes
"Say imma need you to stop playin with me and be mine" i said and gripped her thigh seeing her close her legs slowly.

"I'm not playing you just crazy asf"
"Duh lil girl I'll kill a mf over you and I'll kill you too" I said and choked her slightly

"Kentrell stop playin you finna start something you can't finish boo"

"Yea we gon see sooner or later"
"Get dressed tho we finna go to yo house inna lil"

"Ok"