Chapter 2 (New School)

I wake up at 6:00am and start getting ready for school. I want to look cute and make good first impressions even tho i am super nervous. I decide to wear this outfit:

 I decide to wear this outfit:

Do this with my hair:

and go for this makeup look:

Jayden: good morning sis, hope you have a good time at school and make a few new friendsFaith: Thanks bro have a good day, love you!Jayden: Love you too and don't talk to any guys!I giggled and went to school, as i went to class my professor asked...

Faith: Thanks bro have a good day, love you!
Jayden: Love you too and don't talk to any guys!
I giggled and went to school, as i went to class my professor asked me to take a seat and all the seats were taken except one next to this really cute guy. I sat down and said hey...

Tayler: Hey beautiful
Faith: Beautiful?!
I was super shocked because i have never been called Beautiful by a guy before.
Tayler: Yeah, so are you new?
Faith: Yeah i moved here from Florida
Tayler: oh thats cool why did you move?
I started to tear up as i remembered i moved here because my dad died due to having cancer.
Tayler: Are u ok? you dont have to tell me if you dont want to.
He gave me a hug and I stayed in his arms for a while.
Taylers POV: When i sat in class today i had no idea that i was going to meet the most beautiful girl ever. She was wearing the cutest outfit and her hair and makeup was perfect. She sat next to me and i felt a connection she kept smiling at me the entire time it was kind of like love at first sight especially when i held her in my arms.
Professor: Classed dismissed
end of POV
(THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up at 6am and got ready for school again.
Jayden: I made you breakfast, your favourite pancakes!!
Faith: aww thank you so much bro i literally love u so damn much.
Jayden: now that dad isnt around im going to do my best to fill in his position for you because i want you to still be happy little sis.
I started tearing up because just knowing that he cared for me meant so much to me.
Faith: thank you so much Jay i really appreciate it.
I ate my breakfast and left to go to school, I was in the hallway when some guy pushed me and i fell and dropped all of my books. I could hear someone sticking up for me.
Tayler: Do that to her one more time and i will beat the fuck out of you understand? good!
He helped me up
Faith: Thank you so much
Tayler: No problem are u ok tho?
Faith: Yeah im fine by the way im Faith Johnson we sat together in Chemistry yesterday.
Tayler: Im Tayler Holder and i remember, how could i forget that beautiful face.
He helped me pick up my books and walked me to my next class.

Word Count: 498