two.

·PHILOPHOBIA

of course i already assumed that hongjoong was an asshole but now i had amazing evidence that he was a bitch too. who would want to be friends with a bitch like her. she doesnt even like me.

i sighed and rolled my eyes as he nodded.

"my bestfriend." he squinted his eyes at me before someone down the hall moaned.

hongjoong grabbed his baseball bat and we both peaked out heads out to check what it was before he walked out an i followed closely behind him not wanting to be alone.

hyejoo was already asleep from crying so much.

we heard the moaning coming from one of the bedrooms and shortly after a scream came.

hongjoong frantically started opening doors until we came to the last door that i opened.

"fuck." i shuddered at the sight in front of me and i felt like i had to puke.

i heard joong sigh. "fuckers can you not be loud and horny at a time like this you scared the fuck out of me i thought a zombie snuck in.

"thats the san affect." the man with the code name 'heron' spoke from the bed.

an unfamiliar man was naked in front of him with his ass in the air.

he seemed to be getting ate out by san.

"s-sorry ill be more q-quiet. c-can we c-continue no-now?" the smaller man stuttered and i quickly slammed the door and we heard moaning again.

i kept my eyes wide open and i slowly walked back to my room.

i could have gone all my life without seeing that.

it was truly sinful. just the way he had his ass on display for the other man and seeing the wet spots as saliva ran down the others hole.

i puked as soon as i walked into my room.

in the trashcan of course.

"are you homophobic? its kinda mean of you to puke after seeing two men."

"i didnt need to see them fucking hongjoong."

"they werent exactly fucking. wooyoung was getting ate out."

"same thing!" i exclaimed and threw myself onto my bed and waving hongjoong out of the room. "i need a nap."

so he left.

i tried to sleep but shortly after i felt like i was drifting off banging and screaming followed by moans came from the room next to ours.

did they have to be so close?

i shoved a pillow on my face and screamed for twenty seconds before walking out of my room to go explore the area.

it was a huge place to be honest. i dont know how the found such a large place under ground like this.

"can i ask what youre doing?" an unfamiliar man was sitting on the couch.

he had long blond hair that was past his ears and he was truly a sight to see.

he was so pretty and proportional.

"stop staring and dont make me repeat myself." he stated bluntly and i got my head out of the clouds.

"oh im y/n and im just looking around sorry to bother you."

"you breath loud when you walk. are you out of shape?" i put my hand on my chest feeling slightly offended that he asked that.

i didnt know i breathed that hard.

"no i used to work out everyday."

"how long ago?"

"before today.."

"oh well maybe you should get that problem fixed because its fucking annoying.  but i guess its better than hearing san and wooyoung while im thinking." he was so blunt.

how was he not kicked out for being so mean?

"okay mr mean im gonna go now." he flicked his hand at me motioning me to leave before he closed his eyes again and i walked off.

"the names yeosang not mr mean" i heard him call after me and i rolled my eyes.

"and roll your eyes quieter ms hard to breath."