four.

·SOMNIPHOBIA·

we returned to the safe house without harm and on my day to the bathroom to fully understand what went on in the mission i heard pills shaking.

i didnt pay too much attention.

i went into the bathroom and did my business and while i was washing my hands hongjoong opened the door and looked in the cabinet behind the mirror.

"not in here! we might have to look for some more hang in there!" he spoke and ran off. i was confused.

did i have to go on another mission.

i walked out slowly and noticed everyone was scattered around like they were looking for something.

i didnt put to much thought and started walking to my room.

i looked to my left seeing san having two fistfulls of his hair in a stessed manner as jiwoo was helping him look.

i seemed to have ran into a wall.

"get the fuck out of my face." i turned to face the voice and it was yeosang. he looked the same as last night.. just as pretty but his eyes were now in my view and the whites were mostly red.

like he hasnt slept in a while.

i moved slowly and rushed into my room with hyejoo and chaewon.

they also seemed confused.

"its like a worldwide search." chaewon spoke as i sat down and nodded. "what could be so important-"

"i found a full bottle!! it seems to be the last one." wooyoungs loud voice was heard all the way across the safe house.

and suddenly fourteen running feet were moving in that direction. then there was silence.

as i was going to open my door to see what happened it flung open revealing wooyoung and san. "y/n lets go." san spoke and in a way i could tell he didnt like me.

hongjoong was standing at the elevator as he waited for us. as we all filed in hongjoong spoke slowly. "refer to san as heron and wooyoung as blue jay. once again you are pigeon." i nodded and glared at wooyoung as he laughed.

"our mission is to find modafinil or some other anti sleep medicines for yeosang."

"you mean sleep medications?"

"i said what i meant."

"why anti sleep though?" we got to the top and me and hongjoong grabbed bats as san grabbed a knife and wooyoung grabbed a PKM.

which i didnt know they had or why it was wooyoungs weapon of choice.

twinks dont normally hold guns.

san brought his knife up against wooyoungs neck and i stood there thinking he was going to kill him.

but san gave him a small cut on his jaw and started kissing it as wooyoung giggled and I could already tell this was going to be a long mission.

"youre blood is so sweet ange-" he was cut off by joong opening the door suddenly and letting the cold air rush inside suddenly and i shivered.

we all walked out and waited for joong to lock it.

"the nearest drug store is ten miles and the nearest clinic is a yard from here. should we try the clinic first?" san spoke as he looked at his phone and joong nodded as we started to walk in that direction.

"blue jay come walk in front of me." hongjoong spoke and wooyoung listened with a sigh i dont know if it was perverted or to keep him safer.

maybe because hes younger.

we arrived at the clinic and it was honestly the most terrifying thing i saw thus far.

broken windows flickering lights and occasional screams.

that didnt seem to faze anyone else.

we rushed right in unexpectedly and put our weapons at the ready.

blood stains and dirt were all over the floor.

it didnt even look like a clinic.

it was silent and that seemed to make wooyoung a bit jumpy. we started walking and i was suddenly pushed. "to close back up or ill fucking stab you." i looked at him and i wasnt even near him. i was closest to wooyoung.

"hush dont be mean." wooyoung rubbed his shoulder and it made san jump a little.

but he smiled.

i was failing to understand something about these people.

[A/N based on the personalities seen above from the male characters who would you say is your favorite ? y/n doesnt count as an answer !]