Trailer 1: King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword

In the theater.

3rd POV

All of the Fate series characters introduced themselves to each other though Mordred and Artoria are still not talking to each other since due to their history with one another. Rin can't believe that they're other versions of herself in another reality. Jeanne De'Arc is busy thinking about who on Earth summoned them into the theater while the family of Yggdmillennia is still busy on figuring out on how they will get out of this place. Same goes with Mash and the members of Chaldea. Gilgamesh was busy chatting with Rin and Shirou along with Quetzacoatl, Jaguar Warrior, Ishtar, and Ereshkigal.

Chiron, Astolfo, Sieg, and Kairi are chatting on how things are going. While Ana is with Merlin who is with the members of Chaldea. Soon, all them went to their seats and they heard the projector start and some food appeared in front of them and the trailer started to play.

The scene opens up to a river then into the a town with some intense chase music with some smoke that is above the town. The screen shifts to Arthur (Being played by Saber/Artoria) yelling "Move" while running away with a Sir Bedivere saying the exact same thing.

"Quite the predicament you've gotten yourself there father." Mordred said before she snickers. "Silence you child." Artoria said before she gives a glare to her son. "Take it easy Saber, it's only a movie trailer." Shirou said to calm his servant down.

Then some smoke flares exploded above the town while the duo still running away from someone. It shifts back to Arthur still running away from someone with another one of his friends. "Tell me a story. Tell me every detail." someone said over the scene to where Arthur and one of his friends jumped into the water with some arrows narrowly missing him

"I'm guessing that this is your story Artoria?" Fiore asked Artoria. "I believe it is, though this is a new take on it." Artoria said back to Fiore. 'So this maybe another telling of King Arthur's legend. I need to take notes on this one.' Caules said before turning his attention back to the screen.

"Who are you running from Saber?" Rin asked Artoria. "We are both Sabers so who?" both Mordred and Artoria said in sync. "She meant my King." Merlin said as he pointed to Artoria. "Right." Rin said in respone. "I don't know, this is a new story from the ones that I know." Artoria said with a puzzled look on her face.

Soon the Logos of Warner Brothers Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures appear. Then it shifts to Arthur being interrogated by some knight. "I woke up." Arthur said before a shot of Arthur being woken up by a nightmare. "From where?" the knight asked as the screen shifts back to the knight after the scene with Arthur waking up. "From a nightmare." Arthur said to the knight. "What was it about?" the knight asked again to Arthur.

"Geez dad you're a real trouble maker compared to the stories that I've known." Mordred said before she laughs a little. "Shush child. I want to know how this plays out." Artoria said to Mordred. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." Mordred said before she turned her attention back to the screen. "I wonder what kind of story does this does this one describe my king?" Merlin said out loud.

Soon some shots of a blacksmith making a sword, a snake that is ready to attack to Arthur Wielding said sword to massive elephants walking in to one last shot of a woman with her eyes turned yellow. "Then?" the knight said before the screen shifts to Arthur whistled and he looked to the left to see someone giving a thumbs up before the scene changes to him walking down the stairs and into a barracks to hand some money to someone. "Then... Me and the lads took care of a bit of business." then the screen shifts to a fight where Arthur was sparring with a trainee and easily beating him.

"Way to go dad!" Mordred cheered for Artoria. "Thanks my son." Artoria said to Mordred. "No problem." Mordred replied with a smile. "Rin, I'm guessing that this version of King Arthur isn't the one we knew and this is the real story of him." Caules said to Rin. "You're may be correct on that one Caules." Rin said back to Caules. "This is version of my King is way more suitable for combat than I knew." Merlin said before he was kicked in the face by Fou.