Trailer 2: Assassin's Creed Unity

Author's POV

"So, what do you think of the first trailer?" I asked the characters. Then all of them took on a defensive position. "Who's there?!" Mordred said as she got her weapon and with her armor. "Show yourself! You Peasant!" Gilgamesh said. "Who are you?!" Both Rin and Ishtar said while aiming.

"Stay behind me master." Both Artoria and Chiron said to their masters. "Senpai, I sense a very hostile threat in the theater." Mash said while she is shielding Ritsuka. "Where are you? I want to suplex you really hard!" Quetzacoatl said as she grabs her sword. "Master, I'm ready for a fight!" Astolfo said with her weapon at hand.

"Show yourself, I demand an explanation!" Fiore said in anger. "Yeah!" Caules backed her up. "Very well." I said before I snapped my fingers and Fiore regained the feeling in her legs. "You're healed little one." I said before I appeared in front of them in a cloud of dark smoke.

"Huh?" Fiore was in a confused state before she took her first step. "Caules look! I can walk!" Fiore said with happiness. "H-H-How?! How are you able to do this?!" Caules was in shock. "You're dead meat!" Mordred said before she comes in close to attack me with her sword but I blocked it with the Legendary sword of Japan, The Muramasa. "How?!" Mordred was in shock.

"Don't attack! He's not here to hurt us." Jeanne De'Arc said to everyone making them lower their weapons. "Tch, he's Wielding a sword! So he must be an enemy servant!" Mordred said after jumped back from her attack. "He is not an enemy servant. He is a God." Jeanne De'Arc said before she kneeled before me. "Master/Senpai, you should do the same thing." Both Mash and Astolfo said before they kneeled.

"Right." Both Ritsuka and Sieg sad before they kneeled. "Chiron, you too. Caules please." Fiore said to Chiron and Caules. "Okay." Both of them responded. "I don't know what the hell is going on." Dr. Roman said. "Yeah, I'm a loss for words." Leonardo said.

Time skip to me introducing myself.

"Hello everyone my name is J4ck or you may call me Jack." I said before I showed my true self.

"As you can tell

"As you can tell. I'm a plague doctor and yes. I know all of your stories and this theater is where all of you have gathered and to view the Multiverse. Though this may be a bit tricky since you lot have some questions. But put them aside after the next trailer." I said before I sat down near the seat of Jeanne De'Arc. "The next Trailer will be taking place in France. I know you'll be interested Jeanne De'Arc." I said to her.

"What?" Jeanne De'Arc asked in confusion. "France? Why France?" Sieg asked. "Yeah, why does the next trailer has to be in France?" Rin asked. "Patience my child. You will know why." I said to Rin. "Fine." Rin said back. "Dr. Roman, are you familiar with the 'French revolution'?" I asked him. "Why of course, it's where the people of France revolted due to the monarchy." Dr. Roman explained.