Little Kacchan and Deku

3rd POV:
It was a normal day for Deku as he was walking to class. The dorms made it a lot easier to get to class and it was safer. As Deku walked into class, he sat at his desk and looked out the window. He imagined him out training and committed to be the best hero ever. He got out of thought when Uraraka came by. "Hey Deku~kun!" "O-Oh! Hey Uraraka!" "Iida went to go check class rep things with Momo." "Oh okay. Well anyway, how are you?" "I'm good! You?" "I'm good." Class is about to start so I'm gonna head back to my seat. Cya Deku~kun!" "See you Uraraka," Class started and Aizawa looked tired as ever. "Okay class, today we are gonna go into town and we will be only getting things for a project," Denki raises his hand, "Yes Kaminari..." "Can we choose partners?" "No, this is a single project only for you. You may help eachother but that's it. Let's go, I will explain everything later." Class 1-A went to town to grab materials. They reached a small store and decided to separate us into groups of two. "Okay I'm gonna seperate you guys because this town does get busy. Also there is a very low chance of the LOV due to the population here." These were the groups-

Uraraka and Hagakure
Iida and Todoroki
Mina and Tsuyu
Momo and Jiro
Shoji and Tokoyami
Koda and Sato
Kirishima and Denki
Sero and Aoyama
Ojiro and Mineta
Bakugou and Midoriya

(These aren't ships I just randomly put people together|besides a few hehe|Also sorry if I missed anyone)

Bakugou complained but no one cared and ignored it. They were assigned to a small store to get materials. Everyone else went to a small store as well. Aizawa gave them 15 minutes to get their materials. Of course the school paid for everything by them showing the cashier their UA card. (It's real here) Bakugou and Deku walked in the store and immediately separated. They would see eachother around the store but ignored them. They got their things and started to head back. Bakugou and Deku were about to cross the road looking for cars until they seen a old woman crossing the street very slowly while a car was speeding. Deku looked at Bakugou and he just rolled his eyes. The both used their quirks and grabbed her from one arm. The two boys grabbed her to the closest sidewalk. They were fast and in time. "Ah, thank you kind boys very much!" "I-It was no problem! Heh," Deku said, "Yea, whatever," Bakugou stated. She then shook both of their arms at the same time then their handshake started to glow. A few seconds later they fell to the ground and the old woman disappeared into fog leaving two young kids. One with Ashy, spiky, blonde, hair and the other with green, soft, curly hair with freckles. "H-Hah?" Deku said. The two kids turned around, one scared and the other confused. "H-Hey. I-It's alright! We'll help you. What's your names?" There was no answer from the the freckled boy. "I'm Katsuki and this is Izuku!" Little Bakugou stated smiling. "K-Kacchan I'm scared..." "toughen up Izuku it's okay, I'm here, remember?" Deku awed looking at them. "Okay dorks were you guys but in the future. I don't know what to do with you guys so I'm going to Aizawa." Bakugou said, calmly.

(Bakugou and Deku will be them and their younger selves are Katsuki and Izuku)

Katsuki walked behind Bakugou and Deku walked with Izuku holding his hand. "Aizawa we have a problem!" Deku said. "What happend?!" Aizawa questioned. "We helped this old lady cross the street and she used her quirk, she got away." Bakugou replied, "Okay once we get the class together you guys go to recovery girl. She might know what happened."

After everyone walked back to class, Bakugou and Deku walked to recovery girls office. As they were walking they could hear laughter and giggles coming from behind them. "Kacchan stop to tickling me! Haha!" Izuku giggled. Deku smiled hearing them, Bakugou looked looked at them and had no expression. But somehow he felt like he missed it, the good days of him and Deku.