Dog Kacchan

This is an AU.

Enjoy I guess. I'm low on ideas😂

—————————————————————————
It all started when I got a cute, blonde, soft puppy. I named him Kacchan but his real name is Katsuki. I thought I could give something more cuter to him.

We go on walks, play with eachother, and cuddle. He is so soft and adorable.

But, he doesn't like it when I say that. He acts all tough, and he is.

He has protected me once from a gang. He scared them away which was pretty funny.

Its winter and it's really cold where I live. I work as a Veterinarian, where I found Kacchan, I like it a lot. The only problem is that I sometimes work overtime.

Kacchan gets nervous sometimes when I'm gone, he gets very excited when he sees me, and when I hold a leash.

He's been with me through hard times and we have the most fun together.

I consider him a friend, not a pet. Yes he is my pet, but my bestest friend. Of course I have human friends, he is just, number one.

Something's been unusual lately, he sometimes acts like he's scared. I don't hurt him or try to be too rude if he does something wrong.

I went to go give Kacchan a treat since I was about to leave for work, but there was none.

"Kacchan? Did you eat all of the treats again? I said no treats..."

"Kacchan?"

I walk to the living room where he lay. He looks sick.

"Aw, Kacchan! Here I have some medicine. This is probably all the treats you've eaten!"

I go to a cabinet to get some medicine. Good thing I'm a vet so I know how to take care of dogs.

I give him a warm blanket, water, food, and newspaper in case he throws up.

I kiss him on his furry forehead then leave for work.

I worried about him the whole time I was at work. My co worker, Uraraka, asked if I was fine. She kept saying I was spacing out.

I came home and he threw up on the newspaper. But he looked ready to play.

"Looks like its was all the treats. I'll have to hide them next time."

I sat down on the floor as he jumped on me, licking all over my face.

"K-Kacchan! Stop that tickles, haha!" I say.

I pick him up but then he gets heavier, and heavier, then his legs grew. I dropped him carefully but he kept on growing. Into a blonde muscular figure.

"AH! What the heck!" I yell,

"Before you say anything, it's me, Katsuki."

"Kacchan?"

"Yes."

"Woah! How are you a human? When did this happen? How long have you been like this?!"

"Slow down! I've been like this since I was a pup. Or child, to you, but I didn't wanna scare you."

"Of course you wouldn't scared me!—

Also, you're kinda... Naked."

I went to my room and handed him some clothes.

He got the pants but he could put on the shirt.

"Silly Kacchan, let me help."

I put the shirt the right way then locked eyes with his. Beautiful Ruby eyes.

"What is it?"

"N-Nothing! J-Just never knew Kacchan was handsome as a human!"

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"Haha! Let's go to bed. It's late."

I head over to my bed where we usually lay. He sleeps beside me as a dog but since he has arms now, he goes under the covers and wraps his hands around my waist, his head below my chest.

It's very comfortable and surprisingly, I see no difference as Kacchan being a dog or human.

———————————————————————————

Please check out my book on another account if you haven't and as always, have a good day/night/afternoon wherever you are! 💕

Words-637