Photoshoot

3rd August 1987      Olivia's PoV

"We don't actually have a photo for your album yet Michael, you're gonna have to do a photo shoot on set.. didn't you say you wanted the photo in this outfit??" Michael's manager asked him, he sipped his water and nodded. He swallowed the water and began to talk "um yeah, this outfit means that it's the bad outfit.. I wear it in my music video.. the album is called bad. I think it connects up perfectly" he smiled, showing off his pure white teeth.

"Right... stand at that white back drop and the camera men will sort you out" Frank nods over at the white back drop on set and Michael nods.
Frank walks away as he smiles at me, I smile back at him to be friendly.
Michael sighed and sat next to me "I hate these parts of short films..." he closed his eyes feeling stressed

"What do you mean??" I frowned looking at him.

"Well, I don't really like having my photo taken, never have. I hate my smile, I hate everything about me. And when they take photos and make me look at them afterwards... I hate looking at them. Most of the time it's me agreeing with what photo they think is best.. when I should be telling them. But I trust them, so I just agree with whatever photo they choose. I barely look at the photos anymore. I'd much rather avoid seeing a photo of me."

"This is history, Michael. You're like one of the most famous people on the planet right now... your music with reach future generations. And they wanna be able to put a face to the voice"

"They'll be able to put fake ass stories to my name as well" he rolled his eyes and turned his head away from me.
"That's just the price of fame Michael.. you'll never get away from it. I know you didn't exactly choose this lifestyle. But you continued it. And your privacy will forever be tarnished, your name will be tarnished at one point in your career. You won't ever live a quiet life." I speak the truth... he watches me carefully. He watches my eyes, and lips as I talk.

His lips curved into a smile "did you break into the studio and listen to one of my tracks??"

"Huh??" I asked confused, raising a brow.
He shrugged "it's just weird. That's an actual song of mine"
"What is??" I question him still feeling really confused.
"I've got a song called Price Of Fame... it's not on this album though. It didn't make the final final cut" he shook his head making me smirk
"It made the final cut though?" I question smirking. Making him laugh and nod too "so did Al Capone...those two songs are like my favourites, yet they didn't end up on the album. I'm gutted. But the songs I do have on there I really love.
This album has no limits" he shook his head.

I smiled widely, "I'm excited to hear it at the end of the month"

"You could hear it before then" he shrugged like it was nothing.
Is he being serious??

My eyes widen "really?? I could??"
He nodded smiling at me  "for sure, if you really wanted to!"
My eyes widened again and I leant forward placing my lips on his "you're the best!!"
He kisses me back and grunts as he sits up with his lips still on mine... he puts his hand on my thigh and strokes it softly. He pulls away from the kiss and blushes as he looks around making me laugh.

"Do not tell me you're shy, you was like a tiger last night"

He scoffed chuckling, he stood up then turned to me "I'm gonna get this photo shoot over and done with" he sighed looking into my eyes.
"Can I get a good luck kiss??" He asked with a bright smile sending me a cheeky wink.
I laughed softly, I sat up and placed my lips on his. He moaned, kissing me harder as she placed a hand on the back of my head pushing me to him. He squeezed his way between my legs and hand his hand on my thigh and the other on my head.
He moaned again into the kiss as our tongues connected, I smirked and pulled away.
He looked me deep in the eyes and smirked "you're something else girl"

I shrugged nonchalantly "you'll never find another like me"
He bit his lip "tell me about it"

After around 20 minutes of him taking photos I hear him shouting my name.

"Yeah??" I called back looking at him: he beckoned me over to him "what?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest as I stood near the camera man.
This was my chance to properly look Michael up and down as he was stood on the white background for the photos. His boots had sliver buckles on as well as his black coat and black trousers. Even his melt had silver buckles on. This is already the most iconic look ever.

"Come take some photos" he smiled widely
"No way" I shook my head making him pout "that pretty boy look ain't gonna work on me neither boy"

"Come take some photos" he smiled widely "No way" I shook my head making him pout "that pretty boy look ain't gonna work on me neither boy"

"After today this is the last day on set"

I frowned when he said that "what why.. you've not even recorded it"

He laughed nodding "I know I haven't.. all this was basically to get a good grip of what it would be like when we actually filmed it.." Michael shrugged "it's not getting filmed until like November"

"When does it get released??"

"September 7th" Michael said as he removed his buckled belt.

"Ohhhhh" I nodded

"And plus this ain't even the place we're actually filming it... we're filming it up in Brooklyn New York.. but because I'm so busy I couldn't keep travelling down there just to do stuff like this. So they remade the set up here. But it ain't as good as what it obviously is down in Brooklyn. That's a real set.. like none of it is fake.. you can come with me" he smiled looking at me

"So all of this was technically pointless??" I questioned with a raised brow
Michael stopped what he was doing and paused for a little "technically yeah" he nodded sending me a sexy smile.

"Oh jee" I laughed getting up.

He soon followed me and we left the set together.