Tokyo

12th September 1987 Olivia's PoV

We landed in Tokyo early hours yesterday morning and man, it's soooo beautiful.
These cultural places always wow me, they always have.

It's now 9am in Tokyo and I'm wide awake in my hotel room... I stand up and walk towards the window to look out. I notice a massive crowd of people hovering round... the word must have got around that Michael is staying at this hotel.

I yawn and turn around to walk away from the window, as I walk away from the window the phone starts ringing.
I frown and head over to it. I pick it up clearing my throat "Olivia West speaking.. who is this??"

"I'm not a murderer, you can chill" Michael laughed down the phone making me scoff and roll my eyes "I don't need to chill, I already am. Wait— how did you get my hotel room number??"
He giggled down the phone "a man has his ways"
"Oh yeah?" I question smirking making him laugh "yeah" he replies

"Shouldn't you be sleeping??" I say to him making him sigh "I can't sleep, I'm too excited for today's show!!"

"Bless your heart! What time do we go to rehearsals??"

"Everyone is already at the stadium," he stated "they're checking everything out before I arrive. The whole band is there"
I gasp "you're joking right?? I need to be there! Why didn't you tell me that I needed to be there for a certain time?!"
He laughed gently "Liv, I didn't tell you that you needed to be there for a certain time because you don't need to be there. I wanted to let you sleep!"

"Whyyyy?" I asked cautiously, dragging the question on.
He scoffed "because I wanted you to have your beauty sleep" he claimed making me smile "Michael, you're an angel!"

He laughed down the phone "be ready for 10, that's when we are going to the stadium"

"Right" I reply "okay... where do we meet??"
"My room is two doors from yours, I'll knock on your door then we can make our way down there together and get in the SUV"

"What about the fans?? Have you seen it outside? There's so many fans and paps!"
He laughed "I can put you in disguise if you really want?"
"No!" I laughed "I'll just cover my face"
He said softly "I'll hold onto you, you'll be fine. You won't ever get hurt when you're around me and my team.. I've hired extra security.. for when you want to go out on your own and explore the places we're in"

"You didn't need to do that, I'd be fine without any security"

"I can never be to sure, I want you protected at all costs.. especially because you're the youngest out of the full team. You could easily get hurt and then I'd hate myself for putting you in a position where you're hurt" he stated making me Aw. I pout down the phone "Michael you're honestly so adorable!!"

"Don't be silly!" He laughed "I'll let you get off and get ready... I'll be at your door at 10am, best be ready" he said jokingly making me laugh "okay byeeee!"

Soon enough, I've had a shower, done my hair... applied light makeup.. well I say light makeup, I only mean my eyebrows.

I put on a comfy outfit, skinny joggers and a gym crop top.
I put on a hoodie over it then a jacket over the top of that. I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and make sure I brush my teeth.

At exactly 10am, Michael knocks on the door.
I open the door to a smiling Michael and like 10 security guards. He's so extra it's unreal.

I shut the door behind me locking it "you ready?" He said as we walked towards the elevator.
I nodded smiling as he put his arm around me and pulls me into his body.
I'm not quite sure why but it's like we're a couple, and it's kinda cute, I like it.