Saviour

It was a cold night, the wind nipping at my exposed skin as I took shelter in an abandoned ally way, tired of living this life, of fighting to survive. There have been many times I thought of ending it all, but for some reason I held onto the hope that someone would find me, love me like my parents never did.

I threw some old newspapers over myself and rest my head on a cardboard box. My (h/l) (h/c) covering my face, trying to give it some protection.

I conjured flames in my palm, trying to provide warmth without drawing attention to myself, curling into myself once more, body trembling from the winter weather. My mind slowly started fading in and out of consciousness, the world around me going blurry.

"Alfred is that a child?" A deep males voice asked.

"I believe it is sir" an older man replied.

"Well let's..." after that the males voice faded and my mind went black.

Timeskip to waking up

I groaned and sat upright, my head pounding. I looked around to see an expensive medical room, gadgets and antibiotics everywhere.

"Oh good your awake" an older man said.

I panicked and curled into myself. The old man's eyes widened and he held his hands up. "Don't be scared, we won't hurt you"

"We?" I asked quietly.

"Alfred and I are the ones that saved you from that ally way" a tall man said, walking into the room. "Your safe here"

"Thank you for helping me" I smiled at the two men, instantly knowing I would fit in here well.

Timeskip 10 years (when Justice League is being put together) ps in case you forgot you were 15 in that last bit.

I sat with Alfred, bored out of my mind.

"What's the matter (Y/n)?" He asked amused.

"I want to go on a mission" I groaned. "I crave action"

"Not yet young lady" Bruce said over the comms.

"Ugh c'mon Bruce I can do it, my powers are-"

"I said no (Y/n)" he said sternly and I sighed.

"Fine" I mumbled, looking at his lense.

I watched him dangle some dude over the edge of a building, making me snicker.

I then saw another creepy looking fly creature attack Bruce.

"Ew that's one ugly creature" I said, looking into the things gross eyes.

I saw Bruce tackle it and fly around on the creatures back.

Then suddenly a noise went off, distracting the creature and giving Bruce the perfect opportunity to shoot it with a net gun, trapping it against a wall. The weird thing started heating up, glowing orange before exploding, leaving green goop everywhere.

"What the hell" Alfred said and I made a gagging noise, looking at the image it left behind.

"What was that?" The random dude asked.

"A scout" Bruce replied.

"From space?" The guy asked. "Like an alien army?"

"Alfred, (Y/n) are you seeing this?" Bruce asked.

"We are" Alfred replied. "Matches the other sightings"

"And that pattern is all over Luther's notes" I said, looking at the pages.