Bazanof, Northern Russia

Before I could finish he picked me up, hurtling me half way across the field.

"(Y/n)!" The others yelled.

I slowly looked up, my head pounding, and saw him coming at me.

"Okay that's just rude, I'm not normally that sentimental" I said sarcastically, realising that it's not the Clark Kent that I know.

I conjured a fireball in my hand before throwing it at him, hitting the mans chest and successfully knocking him back a little.

"Bullseye!" I cheered, conjuring another and repeatedly attacked him with the fireballs, overwhelming him.

However it was short lasted as he started dodging the fire and picked me up by the jaw, squeezing hard.

"C-Clark" I chocked out, struggling for breath as tears started rolling down my cheeks. "P-pl-ease, y-your ki-ll-ing m-e"

"Clark!" Bruce yelled, drawing Clark's attention to him instead of my jaw.

He threw me back towards where the others were, going after Bruce instead.

Barry's POV

I watched in horror as Superman beat (Y/n), throwing her in our direction.

I quickly got up and sped to catch her before she hit the ground.

I held her bridal style, gently placing her on the ground, though her eyes were closed, her breathing slow.

"(Y/n)?" I asked as tears started welling in my eyes. Victor, Arthur and Diana came over as well.

"S-shes no-t wa-king u-p" I said, tears trailing my cheeks.

"She's a strong woman, she'll be fine" Diana said looking down at the girl.

(Y/n)'s POV

I could vaguely hear voices in the background. The last thing I remember was Clark throwing me back.

"(Y/n)? Please open your eyes" I heard a voice pleading. Barry.

I used all my determination to open my eyes, seeing him leaning over me with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Save the tears for my funeral" I said humorously, making the others snap their heads in my direction.

"Oh my god your okay" Barry said, hugging me tight.

I smiled and hugged back, placing my head in his neck.

We then broke the hug and I looked at Bruce.

"Are you okay? Last thing I remember was Clark going after you" I asked concerned and he nodded.

"Sore jaw but I'm fine, Clark's back too" he said, nodding his head to see Clark hugging... no way is that Lois Lane?

"Wow so that's the big guns" I said amused and Bruce chuckled.

"Told you I had a plan" he said and I nodded.

"Alright guys we should get out of here" Diana said and I nodded, slowly standing but hissing and grabbing my side.

Barry quickly placed his arm around my waist, helping me stand.

"Thanks" I smiled to him and he blushed, returning the gesture.

Timeskip to Bat Cave

I sat on a table, patching my sores up next to Barry as Arthur threw something in rage, pacing around.

Diana was sharpening her sword while Victor and Bruce were just standing around.

"Don't do that" Bruce said to Arthur.