Prologue

Story Keys
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Father Name
M/n: Mother Name
Italics is for whispers

3rd POV

A new day arises as Y/n woke up, He quickly arisen from his sleep and prepared himself as it was time from him to go back home.

As Y/n was prepared to leave he finds that his Former Master was lounging on a small hill overlooking the sea, Y/n walks to his Former master to say his goodbyes.

Jax: "So you're finally going home?"

Jax notices his former student who is now the new Grandmaster.

Y/n: "Yes Master I've come to say goodbye"

Jax: "Don't call me Master anymore just Jax will do, Besides you're the new Grandmaster At Arms"

Jax stands up and faces his Former Student he place his hands in Y/n' Shoulders

Jax: "I'll miss you Kid"

Y/n "Me Too Jax, So what will you do now?"

Jax: "Who knows, Maybe I'll explore the world and have fun, Now I'm no longer The Grandmaster at arms no one will challenge me everyday for the title, Besides I think I deserve to have fun specially now at my old age"

Y/n grimace to Jax's past life, Thinking that he would have to fight every Magus who wants to take his title.

Y/n: "Jeez now you're making me think to quit this title"

Jax laughs at Y/n Joke, he pities Y/n for the challenges he yet to overcome

Jax: "It's not all that bad, Besides there will always be a challenge we can't overcome, You're still young there's a lot more you'll experience, You might even get a girl for yourself"

Y/n: "Eh, I'm not really interested to pursuing love yet"

Nikaru: Like I'll Let you"

The little goddess accidentally let out on Y/n' Mind

Y/n: "You'll what?"

Nikaru: "What?"

Jax: "What?"

A moment of silence was left between the three,Y/n mentally cursed to himself about the awkward situation

Nikaru: "Hey don't curse at me!"

Y/n: "You can even know what I'm thinking?"

Nikaru: "Aw come on its not that bad, besides I won't peep....Much"

Y/n grimace at the thought while Nikaru wore a eerie smile imagining Y/n stripping.

Jax: "Are you alright Y/n? You look like you're dead inside"

Y/n: "I'm just imagining what my life will be with a Perverted Goddess who literally knows what I'm thinking"

Jax: "Well look at the good side you're physically wounds will heal faster"

Y/n: "Yeah? What about mental trauma?"

The two laugh with each other while a certain goddess pouts at Y/n saying she's not perverted

Jax: "All jokes aside it's time for you to leave, Here take this two"

Jax offers two items to Y/n a Teleportation Scroll and a Mask similar to the one Jax had.

Y/n: "Thanks but what with the Mask?

Y/n ask as he takes the two gifts, he inspects the Metal mask with 2 blue lenses and an insignia in the forehead