[1]

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Get the hell away from me." Taehyung slurred, shrugging a girl clad in a skimpy dress away from him.

He sat in a high chair in front of the bartender, leaning his tipsy form on the counter by his elbows. No amount of alcohol can knock him off, his senses were slightly sluggish but his mind is still intact, he was still highly aware of his surroundings.

"C'mon, Taehyung. Let's have some fun." The girl cooed in his ears amidst the loud noise blaring in the background, intentionally pushing her chest against his arm.

He gulped his drink in one go as he felt his throat burn in satisfaction.

He finally turned to look at the girl, leaning his elbows on the counter as his hooded eyes raked all over her body, a seductive smirk etched in his lips. The girl seemed to enjoy it, leaning even more to emphasize her chest.

"So, what do you say?" The girl breathed out, her hands snaking its way up to his arm.

If he was in the mood, his fingers would've been pulling her hair from behind as she screams his name by now, but today isn't the day.

His mind was still unable to grasp what his old man did. The mere thought of it made him laugh humorlessly, chugging down another round if tequila down his throat.

"I said, get the fuck away from me." He said blankly, tilting his body back to order another drink.

The girl frowned at his words. "Such a jerk." She muttered before turning her back from him.

Meanwhile, you were outside this high-end bar, your eyes inspecting the fancy signboard of the obviously well-known establishment. You adjusted your head, leaning comfortably on the driver seat of this sleek black 2019 Corvette Stingray that Mr. Kim lent you to chase after his son.

Their family is wealthier than you expected, no wonder this Kim Taehyung is acting like a brat.

It was close to midnight and you were stuck there, watching over your client's son with hawk-eyes. You loosen you neck tie, peering down on your slim fit suit and black slacks that hugged every curve of your body.

This whole set-up may feel odd for you but you won't let this offer slide off. It's easier to babysit a grown-up man than a toddler after all, or so as you thought.

A commotion broke out from the entrance, some people were shouting and sprinted quickly in hopes of getting away from the bar.

You were positive that this has something to do with Taehyung.

You perked up from your seat as soon as you heard more shouts and bottles breaking coming from inside. You contemplated at first, you were pretty sure he can handle himself like a man.

He has in own battles to fight. You thought to yourself. This is not part of your job description, might as well let him be.

A sudden sound of gunshot erupted in the air.

This time, you didn't think twice and jumped out of the car, semi-sprinting inside the building. You were lucky that the bouncers were focused on the commotion inside, leaving the entrance unguarded. Or else you would have had a hard time entering the club because of your attire.

The cold and hard material pressed again your skin, you kept it handy just in case.

As soon as you stepped inside, your eyes have trouble adjusting on the sudden dimness. Your eyesight roamed around, the place was a mess. Tables were toppled over, spilled drinks and shards of glass were lying on the ground.

One. Three. Five. There were also five guys lying unconscious on the floor.

"I finally got you alone, you little piece of shit!" A man growled in the corner along with three others, his voice labored as he sneered on someone lying on the cold floor.

Then there you see him.

Kim Taehyung, sprawled on the floor with his bloody face, his hair clung to his sweaty forehead. Despite his condition, he still managed to peek one eye open to look at the guy, a sly smirk contorting in his lips. "You still suck at everything, Min Yoongi." He hissed. 

***

Chapters were intentionally kept sort. UwU. Please drop a comment!