Background

Brittany

   Damien and I have been friends for half of my life. You know that person who you can't exactly remember how you met each other? it's just like one day they are there and stay there from then on. Well that's him. We grew up together, lived one the same block, went to the same elementary and high school, hung out with the same people. Seriously it was like he was always there, for the good and the bad.

   We met when I was 11. Back then I was basically known as the shy nerdy girl from down the street. I was 5'7, dark skin and skinny as hell. No one really paid any attention to me but  I did have an awesome group of girlfriends. They names are Kelly, Nyla, Arielle, Daisha, and My best friend in the whole wide world Michelle. See somehow Damien and I was always together due to connection with our friends. For instinct, he was friends with my best friend's brother Michael. My friend Kelly dated his friend Tyler over the years. You know stuff like that

   When we were younger, I used to have a crush him and all of our friends knew it but nothing ever happen then, not even a kiss. We just hugged A LOT and played fight with each other a lot! That crush lasted pretty long until he got a girlfriend and I thought she was good for him so I pushed my crush to the side and respected their relationship. I even had a couple of my own relationships over the years. Somehow during our teenage years, we became best friends. When I had boy trouble and need advice, he was there. When I was scared to start high school, he was there, when I won my first beauty pageant, he was there. When I just need someone to talk to, no matter the time of day, he was there and vice versa. I was there for his football games, graduation, prom, breakups and all. Whenever anything happen, he was always the first to come to mind. So, when we grew up and realize we both had feelings for each other, we just had to give it a shot, right?