Introduction

You are an Artist. A Maker. One who is worthy of coloring and designing palaces of all kinds. The soothing touch of your paintbrush you painted a new jewel on your canvas. Or sketching a portrait of scenes in Hell that sold for thousands. You were known to be the greatest artist in the Underworld.

Overlords 'paid' for you to use your skills into portraying their power and wealth in their territory. You were one to even paint the Royal Family. Basically you were huge in popularity. But you weren't all that powerful, nor corrupting. You simply liked art and everything that does with the subject!

A medium-sized house with a large studio is where you live, where it was more controlled and less chaotic styled with your creations. You also had a companion which was your beloved dog (D/n)! Together you both have a long history even in life, but you had absolutely no idea how an adorable dog would even end up in hell.

Although, you can defend yourself as a Mineral Demon. But unfortunately, many Overlords had their eyes on you for many different reasons, some of them are negative. Nonetheless, your story begins here. Destiny, bloodshed, hatred. Maybe love from a certain demon will arrive. 

A/n: Hello, you sexy readers! Thank you for checking out this first part of this loathsome book! I will be trying to update regularly, but I can't promise that. School is still going! :'D