Chapter 28

A/n~ Thx for 200 reads :)

Warning: Homophobia, Bullying

Time skip to after Christmas/Winter break

Claudia pov

Tanya and I are currently in 1st period listening to a lecture. Well, I'm listening to it while Tanya is starting to fall asleep. So now I have to take double notes so Tanya doesn't fall behind. Suddenly the speaker in the corner of the class came on and said, "Claudia Brown and Sha'Tanya Jackson to the Front Office. Again Claudia Brown and Sha'Tanya Jackson to the Front Office". Everyone in the class turned to look at us, I felt my face heat up from the staring. Tanya rolls her eyes and stands up and I follow her. As we're walking to the door I hear people whispering, "Oooh they're in trouble". This makes my heart speed up, I don't think I've done anything wrong.

Tanya must've noticed my nervousness because as were walking she says, "Don't worry, Babe. You're not gonna be in trouble". Her reassurance helps me a bit, "But what about you?" I ask. Tanya just shrugs and says "I don't' think I'm in trouble either cuz I haven't done anything". I nod at her words as she opens the office door for me.

When we walk in Mrs. Blossom greets us with a big smile, "Hi girls, thank you for coming". "Are we in trouble?" I quickly ask her. Mrs. Blossom laughs, "Of course not" she says smiling at us. I let a relieved sigh. "So why are we here?" Tanya ask. "Glad you ask, Tanya. There's another new student arriving today, and I would like you guys to show her around and feel welcomed" Mrs. Blossom says smiling at us. "Of course we would like to" I say before Tanya could protest, knowing she would say no. "Great! You can wait outside the office doors for her" Mrs. Blossom says. I nod and grab Tanya's hand and walk out.

"Why the hell would you tell her we would show some kid around. I'm missing class" Tanya says as soon we walkout. "You mean your missing nap time" I reply smirking. Tanya throws her hands up defensively, "Same thing!". I hold her hands and rub them with my thumbs, "I'm sorry, ok. I'll make it up later" I say giving her my puppy eyes and pouty lip. Tanya groans, "Fine" she mumbles. I immediately smile which causes Tanya to chuckle. Tanya grabs my waist and pulls me in for a passionate kiss, and I immediately kiss back.

As we're kissing an unknown voice yells "FUCKING FAGGOTS". We pull away from each other and Tanya goes into defensive mode, while I stand behind her blushing. I'm assuming this is the new girl since I know pretty much everyone here and I never seen her before. "I should fucking break both of your noses, for that! No one wants to see that nasty shit, man is for woman!" She yells at us.

 Tanya stands in front of me and starts getting in the new girl's face, "First off you can fight me all you want but lay a finger on my girl and I will fucking murder you. Secondly, how close-minded do you have to be to still believe in that shit! We're not hurting nobody. You can show your own damn self around the school, my girlfriend and I are going back to class" Tanya says grabbing my wrist and dragging me back to class while new-girl glares at us. "Fucking hate homophobes" Tanya mutters angrily. "Tanya?" I say worriedly. She turns to face me, "Yeah?" she says. "U-um, will she actually hurt us?" I ask fidgeting with my hands. Tanya takes my face in my hands and gives me a reassuring smile, "Of course not, and if she does, she'll be 6ft under" Tanya says. We then hug for a few minutes, then head back to class.

Time skip to lunch

We are currently at our lunch table eating and listening to Trinity talk about how she's going to see her favorite band this weekend, I think there called BTS or something. Today has been pretty good so far, we haven't run into new girl since this morning and we're meeting Zariyah, Carli, Zara and Marley after school at the cafe. Just have to get through the last period of the day first, which is Math. I then realize that I don't have my math binder. Dang it. I tap Tanya's shoulder and she looks at me, "I forgot my math binder, I'm going to go get it" I say. "Want me to come with you?" Tanya ask. "It's ok, you can stay here" I reply. I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk out the cafeteria to my locker.

As I was in the hallway walking, I was suddenly shoved against lockers which made my head hurt a lot. "Thought I was going to forget about you, Faggot?" new girl says smirking at me while holding me by my collar. "I noticed you don't have your bodyguard of a girlfriend isn't around, so why not take my chance," she says choking me more. "P-please let me go, I didn't do anything to you" I plead with her. "You did do something to me, you existed" She says, then she punches me in the gut and lets me fall to the floor and I curl up in a ball crying. "Tell anyone about this and I'll hurt you even more. See you later faggot" she says laughing while walking away. I curl up even more and sob into my hands, why are people so cruel. This is like my parents all over again. But I can't tell Tanya to protect me, she'll just hurt me more. Maybe if I don't do anything she'll eventually stop, hopefully that works.

I slowly get up while holding my stomach, I quickly grab my math binder and wipe my tears before going back to the lunchroom.