:)KageHina(:

caregiver:Hinata

little:Kageyama

I do not own the art above.

Also, in this AU, they live in dorm rooms near the school.

Kageyama had went to sleep little and woke up still in his headspace, clutching to his polar bear plushie.He knew he had to be a big boy because today he had school and volley practice so he tried shaking off his headspace, but he kept slipping back and forth all day.It was frustrating to the little boy and he became more and more grumpy as the hours passed.When he got to volley practice, he saw Hinata and Yamaguchi hugging and that made him pout.He had the impulse to make grabby hands at Hinata, wanting to be hugged and babied.Kageyama had a crush on the ginger and often fantasized about having him as his caregiver.He wanted Hinata all to himself and didn't like it when others were touching and being close to the redhead.Hinata should be his daddy and his daddy only.All this made the little sad because he knew he couldn't confess to the redhead and ask him to be his caregiver, he didn't even know if the other one was gay.

They started practicing, doing some 1 on 1 passes.Kageyama was paired with Shoyou.The passes were going well, but Tobio kept getting distracted, trying to avoid eye contact with the other boy.Tobio's serves were getting sloppy and insecure.Seeing Tobio was feeling under the weather, Hinata stopped the ball and asked his teammate:

-Is everything alright? He questioned, cocking his head to the side.

Tobio didn't trust his voice at the moment, scared he would stumble on his words and his lisp would show, so he just nodded.

-Ok! Hinata responded, flashing a toothy smile, which made the little's cheeks burn and turn a light pink.

The team did some more practicing, after which they started playing a match, 4 on 4, since not all of the players were present. Kageyama was starting to feel bigger and bigger, his fuzzy headspace fading out.He was on the same team as the ginger ace, but he was focusing on the game, rather than on the other boy, everything seemed to be going well.

Kageyama set the ball towards Hinata, and as soon as he caught a glance of the spiker's ginger locks waving in the air, Tobio got distracted.He started wondering what Hinata's hair felt like. It looked so soft. Maybe Hinata would let him pet it if he would ask...

His strain of thoughts was interrupted by a sudden ache in his forehead, the force sending him falling to the ground, landing on his hip and elbow. He muttered a small 'Owwie' under his breath, hoping his teammates didn't hear it. He felt tears starting to well up in his eyes. He had such a hard time today because he kept slipping and Hinata was looking so pretty and his hair was looking so fluffy.He just wanted to go home and suck on his pacifier while watching cartoons with his stuffies, but he had to be a big boy and keep his mean and arrogant attitude on. It was just too much for the boy.

Hinata, Sugawara and Nishinoya kneeled by Kageyama's side.

-Kageyama! Are you alright?Sugawara asked, concerned.

-It huwt, Kageyama said without realising he had used his small voice.

Nishinoya and Sugawara looked at eachother confused while Hinata helped the boy up, making Kageyama look down, trying to hide his flushed face. Hinata's caregiver insticts had kicked in as he realised what was happening to his teammate.

-It's ok, guys, I got this. Hinata said while helping the setter walk. I'll take him to the nurse's office to see if he's alright.

-Ok, they simply said.

As soon as the two boys were out of the gym, Hinata took Kageyama to the locker room, setting him on one on the benches and sitting beside him.Kageyama kept looking at his feet, fiddling with his fingers.His cheeks were red from the embarrassment.